This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: I am ticked off today because...

Angry I am ticked off today because...

We already have an "I am happy today" thread, so why not the opposite? I'm not one for spreading negativity, but sometimes ya just gotta gripe a bit and hope that someone else can commiserate!

I'm ticked off today because sewer water backed up into my basement! This comes at a really bad time because neither my wife nor I can stay at home and wait for a plumber--she has mandatory year-end overtime and I am covering for one co-worker who is on vacation and another who is home sick with a double ear infection! I called a 24-hour service to see if they could possibly come out tonight, they said they would call me back. They said it would cost $150 an hour to fix it! ARRRGHH!!!

Default Re: I am ticked off today because...

Working in a prison irritates the crap out of me every day, because of the overwhelming mindset amongst the inmates that they are "owed" something simply because they are incarcerated...yeah, you owe the state your time-end of story...

This thread is just for me. I don't like when they sometimes call me to come to work when I have my day off. And this can happen tomorrow again. Because many of my co worker have flu and are laying home because of that. So I expect a call from my boss today or tomorrow. If that's not happen then I can enjoy I'm happy today thread.

I`m ticked of because...
    Yesterday I received a book from a friend of mine that he has written.
    It`s beautiful, it hit so close to home, it was totally unexpected...
    I wanted to only browse through it, thought I had no time to start reading, read the first two sentences, and the next thing I know is I`m in tears the whole time and it`s three o clock AM in the meantime.
    He reminded me so much on what used to be, how we used to be, how the World used to be, and how it is today.
    Most of all he reminded me on how I used to be...a pure, innocent man, slow to anger, slow to harsh words, open to the World, open to people, loving everything and everybody...
    Oh my God, how I miss that man...and how I hate the one who is writing this...

Maybe I`m not ticked off at all...maybe I`m just sad...

Where the Summer storms never hit hard enough.

I'm mad because I had beans last night because that's all I can afford and I had to fart this morning only it wasn't a fart and I'm out of quarters and anti-Hersheysquirt detergent for the laundromat and I don't have gasoline to drive there anyway since the gas got repossesed with my car and I'm lying.

As shirty as my life is, many people have it worse.

((((Srbo))))

Quote Originally Posted by Srbo View Post
    I`m ticked of because...
    Yesterday I received a book from a friend of mine that he has written.
    It`s beautiful, it hit so close to home, it was totally unexpected...
    I wanted to only browse through it, thought I had no time to start reading, read the first two sentences, and the next thing I know is I`m in tears the whole time and it`s three o clock AM in the meantime.
    He reminded me so much on what used to be, how we used to be, how the World used to be, and how it is today.
    Most of all he reminded me on how I used to be...a pure, innocent man, slow to anger, slow to harsh words, open to the World, open to people, loving everything and everybody...
    Oh my God, how I miss that man...and how I hate the one who is writing this...

Maybe I`m not ticked off at all...maybe I`m just sad...
    You are that man in your heart and soul- He hides just beneath the surface. You show us glimpses of him in your posts. Do not hate the one who wrote this post, he too is part of you. Allow the tears and sadness to flow, allow the love you have to surface once again.

I am ticked off today because I am sick. Why is it when you catch a cold from your kids it turns into some weird mutated virus that knocks you on your and the kids are running around playing with just a little case of the sniffles?! Oh to be a kid again!

BTW, is anybody gonna get ticked off when Ms Mod soon announces yet another board closing or what?

Other than a 3 day weekend here and there, no long Board closings until April.

Page 1 of 109 1231151101 ... LastLast