Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

The Walking Dead **SPOILERS**

We have just got The Walking Dead here in Ireland. Not being a zombie fan, I was quite dubious. If Frank Darabont is involved, then I am more than willing to give it a go. Loving it, big time. Love the whole very Kingsian atmosphere. It has the ordianary people in extraordinary circumstances vibe, the whole survivors banding together, the whole just because we survived so far doesn't mean we have to like eachother thing going on. And the possibility of SK writing an episode. Can't wait. I would like other peoples reactions to this show.

Default Re: The Walking Dead

Hi,

I watched that first series twice now, I think it's great although it 's tremendously influenced by The Stand (no bad thing IMO).

There's a thread for it in the social group 'SKMB Closed'.

Long days and pleasant nights

I really loved the TV series adaptation and I love the actors that's casted for it, their acting as well, but some of the important and essential plot details were changed and because I read the comic I must say I felt under-satisfied with the overall treatment at the end of the first season. I'm still deciding if I want to watch the next one...

The second season just started filming in the Atlanta area.

I like me dem Zombies-yassuh I do....

DoowopDear; I was not sure about the series because like you I am not a zombie fan BUT BUT I could not resist the characters and their messed up lives and the makeup on the actors playing the zombies is AWESOME and so believable plus I am familiar with the surroundings. CANNOT WAIT for the next installments!!

Quote Originally Posted by Speedygi81 View Post
    I really loved the TV series adaptation and I love the actors that's casted for it, their acting as well, but some of the important and essential plot details were changed and because I read the comic I must say I felt under-satisfied with the overall treatment at the end of the first season. I'm still deciding if I want to watch the next one...
    The read version is ALWAYS better, eh? Fer sure fer sure

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    The second season just started filming in the Atlanta area.
    This is great news! We need to see more quality horror TV shows like this! Even my wife is addicted to the show and she normally does not seek out horror.

Just read this and figured it might be of interest:

http://www.moviesonline.ca/2011/06/w...n-2-updates-2/

I commute between Romanceland and the cemetary

I was really doubtful about The Walking Dead too.
    I didn't think it would last beyond a few episodes, or be good.

Its had some cheesy, eye rolling moments (like when Rick and another character chop up a corpse and cover themselves with blood and intestines. That was so absurd). I didn't think it was believable that Rick could lay in a coma and not get attacked by a zombie. Mostly the show has been good. I love Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes. He is a fantastic actor.

Page 1 of 43 12311 ... LastLast