Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Coming soon...our next movie!

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Coming soon...our next movie!

Default Coming soon...our next movie!

Hi everyone,

If you've been on this board long enough, you know that every once in a while I make little movies starring my daughters just for the fun of it. Our latest movie, "Scallywags" (a Western), will be premiered in my basement theater on February 12th. My daughters are very excited about the premiere party: all their cousins are coming over, and we are going to have a red carpet, balloons, popcorn and theater-sized candy! I will post a YouTube link here on February 13th so if you're interested in the movie, you can watch it.

Here's the poster I made for the movie...
    Attachment 14526

Default Re: Coming soon...our next movie!

I can't help thinking what great memories of growing up you are making for your daughters. Hope the premiere is a smashing success!

Always enjoy seeing your daughters in your movies. This one looks like another winner. Can't wait to view it. Have fun at the premiere.

I love premiere! I think your daughters will remember them forever. What a great way to spend time with your kids.

And may you have twice the number.

Aww, love the poster!! How fun, can't wait to see it!

Ms.Mod is right...you are making wonderful memories for your girls, and for you and your wife as well.

I can't wait! You have a great family!

Quote Originally Posted by fushingfeef View Post
    Hi everyone,

If you've been on this board long enough, you know that every once in a while I make little movies starring my daughters just for the fun of it. Our latest movie, "Scallywags" (a Western), will be premiered in my basement theater on February 12th. My daughters are very excited about the premiere party: all their cousins are coming over, and we are going to have a red carpet, balloons, popcorn and theater-sized candy! I will post a YouTube link here on February 13th so if you're interested in the movie, you can watch it.

Here's the poster I made for the movie...
    Attachment 14526
    Yer movies are great! Thanx, keep up the good work, feef and kids!

Thank you! I'm either making nice memories for them, or giving them something to be embarrassed about when they're teenagers!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Now that's what I'd call a might furley dangerous lookin' gang of desperados...aww, and they're just cute as a basket of Spring bunnies...and that's just how they gitcha!!!

I love it that you do this! I'll look forward to watching the movie . This film will also be great blackmail material if you ever need it to keep your teenagers in line. Make sure to keep hard copies in a safe somewhere!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast