This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok, We've Talked About Ink...

Question Ok, We've Talked About Ink...

What about piercings? I have 8 myself. I'm sure I'll get more, but for now it's: 5 holes in my right ear, one in my left, a nose ring, and an eyebrow piercing. I'd love to get my navel done again, along with a somewhat more intimate piercing. NOT the down-below, oh my god, but it would still be tender!

So come on, fess up, how many pierced-up baddies are out there?

Default Re: Ok, We've Talked About Ink...

I only have the usual two; one in each ear. I never had a desire to have more and I could never even think about a piercing on or anywhere near the down-below!

And may you have twice the number.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Intentionally pierced, I'm only supposin'?

Hmmm, then you can put that number at three, two left earlobe, one right, but I've really only worn the same little silver yin/yang in my left ear for the last ten years or so.
    (I give a good poke into the other two holes on a regular basis though, I mean a boy just never knows when he's gonna feel the need to feel pretty)

Belly Button is pierced

Seven....four in my left ear and three in my right. I never change the earrings - just take 'em out and clean 'em and put 'em back in. Doesn't really matter anyway as my hair covers them. Stupid to have seven earrings that nobody sees...but then, I have them for me, so I guess it doesn't really matter! I've never had the desire to pierce anything else - as I stated in the tattoo thread, I'm not a fan of pain, and just thinking about peircing anything in the "down-below" makes me a little nauseus!!!

Besides the regular earrings, I have one more in each ear, and 2 others on my left ear (one in the cartilage, the other one in the "tragus", the little hard thing in the front part of the ear), a nose ring (used to have 2, one beside the other, but one got badly infected after I had a flu and had to blow my nose often, then it had to go out).

I've thought about the "down below" one, but I don't think it's a good idea... For many reasons: first, the piercer. I wouldn't feel comfortable showing that much f myself to someone I dont really know... specially if it's a guy, and the second, for healing/higiene matters... But I really want to get my nipples pierced, I just have to know if they interfere with breast-feeding.

I have the usual ears, three in left two in right. nose ring. used to have a navel piercing but my preggo belly pushed that one out! I even had the extender to keep the navel piercing open when I got really big, but it was so itchy, I just took it out. I like the cheek piercings, maybe someday!

@suzana...I've heard that nipple piercings do not interfere with breast feeding, but like anything, it could be different for everyone.

Not any more. My body hates them. I wish it didn't because I liked having them. I've have the regular ear piercings about 4 times. I've had "snake bites" (one on each side of the bottom lip). Those ended up being ripped out because of the size of my lip and having to wear bars instead of hoops for work. They were the only ones that weren't rejected...but alas.
    My favorite was a vertical industrial piercing in my ear. It went through the back of my ear at the top and bottom and the bar was visible on the inside of my ear. Then I had another one going through the back of the same ear on the side and he wrapped it around the vertical bar and it had a little diamond on the end of it. I tried to keep it for almost two year and it still wasn't healing right so I finally gave up...I miss it though.

I've lost count of how many times my toes have curled reading these posts!

Just my ears.

I would never do it, but I think corset piercing is very pretty. I've heard there are quite a few problems with infections though, and I couldn't imagine doing anything other than standing with them in.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast