This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone heard any definitive news about a sequel to Black House?

Default Has anyone heard any definitive news about a sequel to Black House?

Any speculations as to when Peter and King are gonna start working on this?

Default Re: Has anyone heard any definitive news about a sequel to Black House?

It's not on the horizon anytime soon. I can't speak for Peter, but I know Steve has other projects he's working on that will keep him busy through the next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    It's not on the horizon anytime soon. I can't speak for Peter, but I know Steve has other projects he's working on that will keep him busy through the next year.
    I'll do it, just give Peter a call and his people can talk to my people.... oh wait. I don't have people. Never mind.

Straub is certainly a great writer in his own right, but has anyone noticed how King seems to inspire him to take it up a notch, it's a wonderful thing reading these two together.

Like M &M's for the mind...King and Straub...melt in yer medulla, not in yer hand...

So much can be done with cgi that I can just see how realistic a walk thru Black House could be--or that one way train ride....spooky!! So a sequel could be plus factor creepy/scarey!! One the omvie Twilight, it showed how they can make virtually endless hallways...o I'll be dreaming of this now! lol
    btw, I mentioned elsewhere about how I couldnt force myself to read a Stephanie Meyers book cause of her "I said, then I did, I,I,I" throughout the books-but the movie was good! especially if your a preteen or you as an adult is viewing with children... I'd watch it again-someday. ha

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Hi,

Pity.

Thankee thougb, Ms Mod *sniffs*

Long days and pleasant nights

I've just recentely read something about a sequel, apperantly the Talisman is being released to coincide wit the new book, is that correct? I've decided it's been too long since i read either one so am about to re-read both now and would be great to finish off by reading a 3rd edition.

Quote Originally Posted by frostee65 View Post
    I've just recentely read something about a sequel, apperantly the Talisman is being released to coincide wit the new book, is that correct? I've decided it's been too long since i read either one so am about to re-read both now and would be great to finish off by reading a 3rd edition.
    I believe your question is answered definitively toward the top of this thread.

Hmm... in 2012, Stevie took care of Ghost Brothers and Dark Tower 4.5, and his almost done with Doctor Sleep and Joyland.

I hope this means that in 2013 he will turn around, call his companion Peter Straub and take Jackie to the end of the journey, although I have the impression that Stevie will avoid sequels for some time after Doctor Sleep, I don't know...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast