Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Downton Abbey

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Downton Abbey

Default Downton Abbey

Does anyone else watch this show? I just started and I'm absolutely obsessed!

That awful, awful

Thomas
    . Ug.

Anyone?

I'm conviced TV is finally starting to get better.

Default Re: Downton Abbey

I'm conviced TV is finally starting to get better

...as long as the word "reality" is left out of it, it can't help but improve...

I've watched every episode of the first season and am looking forward to seeing more. I think it's an excellent show-- the acting, the sets, and the subject matter are all great. "Downton Abbey" is definitely a breath of fresh air in TV land!

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Gust View Post
    I've watched every episode of the first season and am looking forward to seeing more. I think it's an excellent show-- the acting, the sets, and the subject matter are all great. "Downton Abbey" is definitely a breath of fresh air in TV land!
    I've only seen three so far and I LOVE it. I took a break last night to watch 666 Park Avenue and Once Upon a Time and the entire time I was wishing I was watching Downton Abbey!

As a British person I'm ashamed to admit I've never seen it.
    I do plan on checking it out eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Ally~ View Post
    As a British person I'm ashamed to admit I've never seen it.
    I do plan on checking it out eventually.
    You should be ashamed! It's SO good. I wish I was in the UK while I was watching it. Then I would just be way too excited.

Ooh, just looked on my Lovefilm--like Netflix--and the first two series are available to watch instantly so I will watch the first episode tonight.

Let me know what you think! It's all full of evil and backstabbing and plotting and drama. LOVE! And the costumes are to DIE for!

I watch it for Maggie Smith. They give her all the best lines, real whoppers that bring a conversation to a screeching halt.

I watched the first three episodes last night and think I'm hooked already! It was 1:30am when I eventually dragged myself to bed, after debating whether I should watch another episode...considering I had to be up at 6am the bed won. Just. There's a few actors/actresses I enjoy watching starring in it so I'm surprised it took me this long to check it out. And yar, I love the sets and the costumes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast