Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hello gang

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Hello gang

Currently in Michigan, but moving back to Florida

Default Hello gang

Hello to all of you!
    First off, please allow me to say it's a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Steve Soderquist and I am an author of horror/fiction. I do have a book out but to be blunt, it is sincerely no longer in length than a short Novella...but hey, published..lol
    I really look forward to perusing out this site and seeing what guys and gals are discussing here. If Mr. King stops by, then by all means I really hope he checks out my lil' tale.
    There are three subsequent novels to follow, the next being a book called 'Farm House' that is set in Michigan. Basically, a very insane young girl whom has her way with pretty much everyone else in the house.
    When I did my press release for the first novella, I included Bangor, Maine as well. Believe me... that took some guts. I don't want accolades, per say... but a few words of encouragement never hurt, either. As I was a musician for most of my life, I understand well how the words of a fellow artist can effect.'
    Anyhow, it again is a pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to meeting you :-)

Default Re: Hello gang

Sorry, but self-promotion and links to outside sites that (self-)promote products aren't allowed. If we did that, it would open the floodgates for people who might want to use this site for nothing more than advertising their own work. Hope you'll stick around, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Soderquist View Post
    Hello to all of you!
    First off, please allow me to say it's a pleasure to meet all of you. My name is Steve Soderquist and I am an author of horror/fiction. I do have a book out but to be blunt, it is sincerely no longer in length than a short Novella...but hey, published..lol
    I really look forward to perusing out this site and seeing what guys and gals are discussing here. If Mr. King stops by, then by all means I really hope he checks out my lil' tale.
    There are three subsequent novels to follow, the next being a book called 'Farm House' that is set in Michigan. Basically, a very insane young girl whom has her way with pretty much everyone else in the house.
    When I did my press release for the first novella, I included Bangor, Maine as well. Believe me... that took some guts. I don't want accolades, per say... but a few words of encouragement never hurt, either. As I was a musician for most of my life, I understand well how the words of a fellow artist can effect.'
    Anyhow, it again is a pleasure to meet you all. Looking forward to meeting you :-)
    Welcome! I hope you'll hang around. We are a pretty awesome group, if I do say so.

Thank you Ms. Admin for the clarification. Yea...writers are pretty heavy into promotion...lol. When it comes to filling my fridge and keeping the lights on, I get a tad antsy...chuckles. But of course I will abide by the forum rules. Todash thank you for the welcome! I of course am a huge Stephen King fan and look forward to perhaps participating in discussions about some of my favorite titles by him. Thanks again

MsMod or Marsha will do. Glad to hear you understand and will stay for the discussions.

Hope you do stay.Enjoy are bunch of fans.

Hile, Sai Soderquist.

Welcome to the board and enjoy yourself, I say. My lights are still on, also, and there's a light on in my fridge. Hope springs eternal.

Hello and welcome! Don't forget to check out the writer's threads in the social groups when ya get yer posts in

...as long as he's got cookies in his cupboard...I don't give a damn WHAT he promotes....

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...as long as he's got cookies in his cupboard...I don't give a damn WHAT he promotes....
    This ^^ Yep