Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
11'ty billion calenders at Barns and Noble

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11'ty billion calenders at Barns and Noble

Angry 11'ty billion calenders at Barns and Noble

I have seen lots of 2013 calenders for sale. They are all like Kittens or puppies or Babies.
    They have someone name Lady Gaga , and that Justin Bebier kid. A few are all about The Hobbit,
    or star Trek or Harry Potter or what have you. I didnt see any Stephen King calenders.

He (S.K.) has a desk calender for sale at the stephenkingLibrary site. But thats all I know about.

I would like a STEPHEN king calender , all has pictures from all his movies from over the last 30whatever years.
    Maybe a calender of the art work from the gunslinger series. Reah of the Coos could be "Ms. October". lol.

Maybe these are all ready out there, but Im not seeing them., Please let me know.

Default Re: 11'ty billion calenders at Barns and Noble

None that I'm aware of and none that have been officially sanctioned other than the Stephen King Library one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    I have seen lots of 2013 calenders for sale. They are all like Kittens or puppies or Babies.
    They have someone name Lady Gaga , and that Justin Bebier kid. A few are all about The Hobbit,
    or star Trek or Harry Potter or what have you. I didnt see any Stephen King calenders.

He (S.K.) has a desk calender for sale at the stephenkingLibrary site. But thats all I know about.

I would like a STEPHEN king calender , all has pictures from all his movies from over the last 30whatever years.
    Maybe a calender of the art work from the gunslinger series. Reah of the Coos could be "Ms. October". lol.

Maybe these are all ready out there, but Im not seeing them., Please let me know.
    I would like a STEPHEN king calender

yeah - me, too! I am a Canadian and cannot order one through the library. I already tried and they asked for my State and Zip code. Wish I could get one somehow as it sounds like a nice calendar

I would like one,too. I just wouldn't want him to do poses for a naughty calendar wearing a thong of anything....you know the kinda calendars I mean. I would like a pic of him cooking glop and stuff.

...."you want me to bend over and do WHAT for the photographer?????".....

Quote Originally Posted by Neesy View Post
    I would like a STEPHEN king calender

yeah - me, too! I am a Canadian and cannot order one through the library. I already tried and they asked for my State and Zip code. Wish I could get one somehow as it sounds like a nice calendar
    Trust me, after the SK Library starts shipping them to us folks in the States, they will start showing up on Ebay and I'm sure some seller would be more than happy to ship to Canada. Wait for a month or two and the prices will drop off some.

"I just wouldn't want him to do poses for a naughty calendar wearing a thong" - Ewww - thanks for that visual staropeace. The guy is a great writer but can't imagine him as a pinup boy. Okay - maybe dressed up as a woman like Dame Edna but that's as far as it goes

i ALWAYS get a stand up cat calendar in the plastic see through case where you move the individual pictures and days to the back of the plastic box and then halfway through the year, you turn them around and continue the process. I always buy that one early because it's hard to find the closer we get to christmas.

Could you talk to steve about doing one of my everyday calendars -- but he has to be holding cats.

LongTallSally Guest

I'd love an SK calender as well, but seeing the lack of it in my local store, I'll probably settle for the Chippendales one. Yeah. Breaks my heart being a single girl again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast