This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: please help me with my collection

Red face please help me with my collection

I am currently replacing my worn out mass market paperbacks of my favorite SK books. I prefer the trade editions (@9x6) as the books look great on my shelf. I would like all your help if possible. If anyone has any of SK trade editions, please let me know the ISBN's so I can complete my collection faster. thank you all in advance.

Default Re: please help me with my collection

...alright people!!!...get to work!!....

yay good reason to look through me books.

Sure! all I ask in return is for you to arrange for me to meet Johnny Depp and have my picture taken with him, and having him sign it.
    That sounds about fair!

Jchanic, great site. I have started to work my way through the list. What I have discovered while trying to replace my old mmpb is that European countries seem to get the new books before us (wish someone could explain that) and they usually get the nice big trade paperbacks also. Replacing my DT Series as we speak with the Hodder trade paperbacks. I am so excited. Just had a huge bookshelf built and I can't wait to fill it up.

Quote Originally Posted by jchanic View Post
    John those numbers are for the HC versions, well minus the few books that were paperbacks at 1st printing, do we have the ISBNs for the paperback editions anywhere on the site? I seem to remember we do somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.

CJConover: it is a great site to be on, wealth of info and some unbelievable collectors there... one word of warning, it is easy to get sucked into the collecting frenzy when you are on that site, not a bad thing, as far as I am concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post
    do we have the ISBNs for the paperback editions anywhere on the site? I seem to remember we do somewhere but I can't find it for the life of me.
    They're not all there yet unless Jordan has added that recently. We've been (slooooowly) adding a more up-to-date bibliography that will include ISBNs but a lot of the information is only on the admin side for now. There are sites that will allow you to do ISBN searches and on-line retailers usually have that information listed.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    They're not all there yet unless Jordan has added that recently. We've been (slooooowly) adding a more up-to-date bibliography that will include ISBNs but a lot of the information is only on the admin side for now. There are sites that will allow you to do ISBN searches and on-line retailers usually have that information listed.
    Sorry Ms. Mod I was talking about TDT.org, I think we have them listed somewhere there. Would be nice if they were on SK.com though.