Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Tim Ross

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tim Ross

Default Tim Ross

OK first off Im about 30 pages from the end so no spoilers...But does Tim Ross have any other appearances in SKs other books? So impressed with this book and Tims character, would love to see more of him.

Default Re: Tim Ross

...no other appearances that I'm aware of....yet...

Nope... but I am fairly sure the Covenant Man makes a couple of random appearances here and there.

I know that Billy Streeter in TWTTK is the great grandfather of Bill Streeter in Wolves of the Calla, and that the tentacled creature under the bridge in TWTTK could also be the same creature (or at least one like it) that grabs in The Mist. Now obviously I can't say for sure if there is a connection here but there are two characters in IT with the last name Ross, Herbert Ross, the man that

ignored Beverly Marsh's cry for help when she was being beaten by Belch Huggins,
    and Freddy Ross, who

found the body of Veronica Grogan
    . Same goes for this, there may not be a connection but the young woman that gets mauled by the skin-man in TWTTK is named Fortuna, in IT, Big Bill's aunt is named Fortuna. In Desperation, Brian Ross is the friend of David Carver's whom David

made a deal with God for, so that Brian would come out of his coma after being hit by a drunk driver.
    Just some interesting connections and possible connections I thought I would share.

I thought the dude on Wolves of the Calla was Bill Streetman, not Streeter.

I'm sure it was Streeter

Okay, I think I am wrong about Bill Streeter, I may be thinking of Ben Slightman in Wolves of the Calla. Why I got those names confused I can't tell you, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Lee Severn View Post
    Okay, I think I am wrong about Bill Streeter, I may be thinking of Ben Slightman in Wolves of the Calla. Why I got those names confused I can't tell you, lol.
    Were you maybe thinking of Dave Streeter from Fair Extension?

That's one I didn't think of but nice catch. No, I think I was thinking of Ben Slightman from Wolves of the Calla, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast