This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: What If?

Default What If?

I'm not done reading it yet so I'm not sure if it's addressed, but there was a bit that got my attention and got my wondering. I believe there was a part when Jake was in Derry and

IT spoke to him from the Kitchener Ironworks
    , and it mentioned that there could be another rabbit hole in the fallen chimney. What would happen if there really was? A rabbit hole within a rabbit hole? Would you have to come back to the time you entered the rabbit hole in and THEN leave through the original rabbit hole?

Default Re: What If?

....yipe!...that made me gray pudding hurt...

As a big time Stephen King fan, I was delighted that this novel had a character named Sadie (my name) and that she was six feet tall (so am I). Also, something significant in the story happened on May 29th, which is my birthday.

Sadie, that's a load of coincidences. Have you began searching for a rabbit hole yet or is that on your agenda for later?

Quote Originally Posted by gypsycrow View Post
    As a big time Stephen King fan, I was delighted that this novel had a character named Sadie (my name) and that she was six feet tall (so am I). Also, something significant in the story happened on May 29th, which is my birthday.
    ...where were you when I was Teen?.......hard for a 6'9" guy to find a long legged lass...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabot View Post
    Sadie, that's a load of coincidences. Have you began searching for a rabbit hole yet or is that on your agenda for later?
    mmm...I hoping to stumble into one some day!

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...where were you when I was Teen?.......hard for a 6'9" guy to find a long legged lass...
    Ha! I hated being a tall teenager but I love it now; took a long time for the boys to catch up, but they finally did.