Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Cafe Press Suggestion

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Cafe Press Suggestion

LongTallSally Guest

Default Cafe Press Suggestion

I was chatting with another member of this forum elsewhere on Facebook and commenting on her son's picture of him in his little Constant Reader one-piece garment. I mentioned this to her and it seemed like a good idea to mention here. What about a little line of baby items that say 'Constant Pooper' as a bit of humour for the SK fans to adorn their babies with? Maybe with Stephen signing as 'Uncle Stevie' instead? I've got a Cafe Press store and I know it's a simple task to set up a small section once you've got your graphic.

Default Re: Cafe Press Suggestion

That's a great idea. I'll see if Steve would be willing to do a signature as Uncle Stevie for us.

Probably the Constant Pooper items, assuming they become a reality, should be available for purchases in adult sizes as well.

WHAT??

I can just see it now a la Amazon....on the page for Constant Pooper items stephenking.com also suggests Don't Be A Dirty Birdy

Quote Originally Posted by Todash View Post
    Probably the Constant Pooper items, assuming they become a reality, should be available for purchases in adult sizes as well.

WHAT??
    Hey, there's no judgement here...that was my first reaction, too.