This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A Ghostly Encounter

Default A Ghostly Encounter

Freemansburg PA, sort of near Philadelphia

Default Re: A Ghostly Encounter

Looks to me like the slightly different angle of the shot caught a reflection or some light from somewhere else in the room. Sorry, I've never put much faith in ghosts!

Neat pictures!

You need to have a talk with Pets and Tower. They seem to find stuff like that all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JRLauer View Post
    Why did you take two pictures of the bottom corner of a room? Did something prompt you to take that?

Umm - is it condensation? Do you think that they manufacture special effects (ooooh - that sounds like a conspiracy theory!) but seriously, what do you think it is (was?) Did you get any spooky feelings while there?

I see dead people. Really. The picture with the reflection looks like a girl/woman in a long white dress. Classic example of pareidolia on my part though, I always see figures and images that don't exist. For example, the image of Jesus was ingrained in my wardrobe when I was a child, I first noticed it one day while I was doing sit ups and after that it's all I could see. Anyhoo, what do you see?

Hey JR, it's whatever you think it is! Really, as Spidey said 91rewoT (tower) and I have taken some odd photos. I realize most of the orbs in our pics are just a fault of the digital camera but we do have one of a creepy clown on top of a train car next to a canal in a small town and two orbs appear very vividly. We have another shot taken seconds later, same exact spot and there is nothing glowing in that one. We've studied the photo without the orbs to make sure there wasn't anything shiny that could have caught the sun for a second or two but there is nothing there to make that happen. I am convinced (maybe because of the clown, train car and canal! Too wierd!) that thsese orbs are "something". I think the picture is in an album on one of our pages.

I looked for our "orb" picture and found it in 91rewoT's Haunted Wisconsin Tour album on the second page. While looking in her album for the pic I had flashbacks of some wierd stuff from that trip!

I have seen them too, Ally. Not for quite awhile though.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast