This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Hello, from TDT.org and Ambannon Books

Default Hello, from TDT.org and Ambannon Books

Hello all. Well, I finally got around to joining the official Stephen King forum. Yay me! A few of you might know me from TheDarkTower.org, but for all of you that don't, a little about me:

My name is Shannon, I am a 28 year old male, married to a lovely woman named Amber, and our first child Rose is due just about any day now. Amber's being induced on the 14th, so it looks like we'll have the little one on the 15th. Very excited.

I am in the Air Force, currently stationed in Las Vegas, NV. I am a staff member in charge of the Short Works and Comic Book sections of TheDarkTower.org; an amazing website and community, if you've never visited, stop on by! I am also the owner of the publishing company Ambannon Books (Amber + Shannon = Ambannon, get it? lol). Our first book is due out this year, sometime around the March/April timeframe. It is entitled In Mint Condition: 2013, and I am the editor. It is an anthology collecting sixteen short stories and poems, both fiction and nonfiction. The authors are all members of TDT.org and the artists are either members or artists that have worked with Stephen King in the past (Alex McVey, Glenn Chadbourne, Erin Wells, Vincent Chong, Jill Bauman, Erik Wilson, Les Edwards, etc etc). We're very excited about and proud of the book. For more information, check out our website at www.ambannonbooks.com

Anyway, I am a big time Stephen King collector and fan, and I look forward to becoming a member of this forum. Thank you.

Default Re: Hello, from TDT.org and Ambannon Books

Note: I've posted this including the link as it is Stephen King-related so might be of interest to his fans but not as an endorsement of the book by Stephen or to suggest that anyone purchase the book unless it was their intent to do so. Just want to make that distinction as to why this isn't considered self-promotion or spamming.

Default Re: Hello, from TDT.org and Ambannon Books

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Note: I've posted this including the link as it is Stephen King-related so might be of interest to his fans but not as an endorsement of the book by Stephen or to suggest that anyone purchase the book unless it was their intent to do so. Just want to make that distinction as to why this isn't considered self-promotion or spamming.
    ...only spamming I like, involves a grill and a carton of eggs...