Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee

Default Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee

You will never guess why...........

[facepalm]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...essee-gay.html

Default Re: Dog Sentenced To Death in Tennessee

Speechless........ I must be living in a gay community of dogs then. It's seen around this rural neighborhood all the time, and the fancy smanchy gated community down the hwy. Oh, please let that pooch find a good home.

.-.

*Speechless!*

What is this world coming? Thats just carzy.

Oh my good god, what the hell is wrong with people!? I have a damn cat who's been humping me for a couple months now -- and although it does creep me out, am I supposed to condemn the little rapist to the pound? NO WAY! I'm just trying to refocus him. Every time he starts, I start combing him WHICH HE HATES. I'm trying to get it into his brain that when he humps me, he gets combed. What do they call that? whatever, it's working. He's quit doing it!

Maybe his "gay" dog just needed some damn attention. Sounds like he'll be better off when he finds a home who accepts him for who he is. And someone will get him, I have faith.

O, he was rescued, fortuitously. He looks like a really nice, bruiser kind of guy. Look at that waggly tail and happy submissive posturing in the picture.

Realistically, the owner was an a-hole for turning him in because he failed to understand basic dog behavior (or he didn't want to deal with a dog anymore). He was scheduled to be killed because he was a pit bull in a crappy looking animal control facility in Tennessee. I bet the facility he was in has at least a 50% kill rate and a policy against pit bulls. Just a speculation on my part.

WHAT???..... Have never heard about something like this before. My male dog act like a gay sometimes and I don't go and put
    him down for that. Animals act like that. I think the problem is we, people. Hope the poor dog find a loving home.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Ah the land of my kin, birthplace of my daddy, home of the infamous volunteer, the ancient majestic Smokies, and my most favorite place to visit when I was justa wee mean lil' Hillbilly in trainin'...and ya know somethin', even that goddamned monkey got a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Ah the land of my kin, birthplace of my daddy, home of the infamous volunteer, the ancient majestic Smokies, and my most favorite place to visit when I was justa wee mean lil' Hillbilly in trainin'...and ya know somethin', even that goddamned monkey got a trial.
    Ah yes, I can trace my roots to this lovely place as well........Now what in the tarnation is wrong with the people who live there? ( particularly this homophobic person) Not that the dog is gay in the first place!! Heck I caught Ace trying to get it on with my couch!!! I can only shake my head and be glad this pup found a new owner!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast