Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites

Default Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites

Cochran! Yay-hay, Cochran!
    Phillip! Uh-oh.
    Brandon! Oh hell no.

Default Re: Survivor Caramoan: Fans vs. Favorites

I don't know why they consider them "favorites." What an annoying bunch of returnees! Other than Brenda and Malcolm, I'm going to be rooting for the fans.

I agree, Bev. They're more "notorious" than favorites. I'm sending a plea out into the universe that we never need to see another Hantz, ever. It's interesting that Erik's back. I wonder if he'll overcorrect and be really hard-boiled this season. And I wonder if Cochran will wear a sweater vest again. So many things to look forward to. I really enjoyed last season; I hope this one isn't a dud.

Quote Originally Posted by SusanNorton View Post
    Cochran! Yay-hay, Cochran!
    Phillip! Uh-oh.
    Brandon! Oh hell no.
    My thoughts exactly! Can we please get a ban on any more of the frigging Hantz family on Survivor?

I'm with Bev in that I am about the returning players. Hope one of the fans is worthwhile.

Special Agent Underpants is back! My eyeballs are already offended and revolted, right on. Can't wait for the new season! I checked their Facebook page to see who all was coming back and found this Spork. How much would you love that in your lunch box? ADD much Pats?

http://www.facebook.com/Survivor

I agree with you Bev. I think they should have called it "Fans vs. Freakin' Annoying Returnees". But I will watch. Oh yes, I will watch........

What did you think of last night's episode? I must say that I was kind of annoyed by it. I've always enjoyed the illusion that the camera people weren't there, although obviously they are during the private interviews with people. It just seemed last night's episode was full of people talking directly into the camera in a way that made them seem more like "reality TV people" than just real folks. Reynold, though obviously good at challenges, seems so intent on "acting" for the camera that his hamminess (word?) completely turned me off - it just seemed so Kardashian. And Phillip and Hantz are intent on being caricatures of themselves this season. I like the guy with the straw hat - the bald guy on the fan tribe - and he's my early favorite to win.

I really like Mike.

Oh - and apparently Andrea's luxury item is mascara. She reminds me of that woman in "Lost," the French, crazy lady whose hair is so long because she can't get it cut since she's living wild in the forest, but somehow has bangs. (I think I heard that from Ellen Degeneres and it cracked me up cuz it's true.)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast