Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
the Night Stalker

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: the Night Stalker

Default the Night Stalker

I purchased the Night Stalker about the infamous serial killer Richard Ramirez. Has anyone else out there purchased/read this? Anyone one else out there find ramirez to be one of the most chilling serial killers ever?

Default Re: the Night Stalker

...have not read it, but have read of several others, and they ALL turn my marrow to ice...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...have not read it, but have read of several others, and they ALL turn my marrow to ice...
    Yes GNTLGNT, it is quite terrifying the things that some human beings are capable of.

human beings
    ...these monsters in the flesh defame the term "human"...

Because of Richard Ramirez, I will not sleep with any windows open even a crack as that was how he gained entry into homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana Jean View Post
    Because of Richard Ramirez, I will not sleep with any windows open even a crack as that was how he gained entry into homes.
    I know Dana! I saw an A&e documentary about how he used windows and doggy doors to gain access to his victims. Very creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...these monsters in the flesh defame the term "human"...
    Very true GNTLGNT. They're the demons that walk the earth.

...and here i thought it'd be about carl kolchak

i used to read this sort of thing...but it all became too depressing...i prefer the fake monsters

now...if there is a good, investigative piece...or a good docu on tv...i'll watch...but i find the indepth reading of it all too...unnerving.

Quote Originally Posted by guido tkp View Post
    ...and here i thought it'd be about carl kolchak

i used to read this sort of thing...but it all became too depressing...i prefer the fake monsters

now...if there is a good, investigative piece...or a good docu on tv...i'll watch...but i find the indepth reading of it all too...unnerving.
    ...YOU?!...who wallows in political ideals and debate...find THAT unnerving???....

you know...you can protest...or you can throw an egg at a pol...you can rant in the streets, if need be...you can get mad as aych-ee-doubletoothpiks and vote agin the sucka !

but these creeps...they could be standing right next to you, agreeing 100% about how to this or do that...all while plotting how to rape and kill your family in 5 minutes while you run down the the post office...

yeah...there is evil all around us...and most times we don't even know it

so, a true story, eh ?

a few years back, i was in the store i run..it was late evening and there was a terrible ice storm brewing just to the west, headin' our way...

when in walks this boy scout troop and orders up some grub...one of my best guys went out to talk to them...he was an ex scout and a seminary student...he figured they were in the area for this jamboree thing, but wanted to find out if they'd called it off because the ice storm was threatening to be a big one (it actually wiped out the power to most of the area for days...even weeks in some parts of the county) anyway..

as he's talking to these kids, one of the scout master keeps glaring at him/us...all sort of creepy-like...it really registers weird for all of us...

six months later, that very same guy had his face plastered all over the state and around the country...he was the infamous BTK killer from wichita..in my store...glaring at my crew...taking care of someones kids...

politics is tame next to being bound, tortured and killed by your friendly neighborhood scoutmaster...