Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
A lesson in life

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: A lesson in life

Default A lesson in life

Hello Mr.King. I meant only one thing on 22/11/63, this book is the first book that made ​​me cry not for resentment but for the joy that has brought me in the end, I have to say really nailed it. When I finished reading the book I went to listen to (because I had already done) all the songs that names in the book of the past. In the Mood moved me to tears of joy because this book is not only a fantastic adventure but it is in a sense a lesson in life that you gave to everyone, including me.You are a myth.

Default Re: A lesson in life

Quote Originally Posted by Marco Filosa View Post
    Hello Mr.King. I meant only one thing on 22/11/63, this book is the first book that made ​​me cry not for resentment but for the joy that has brought me in the end, I have to say really nailed it. When I finished reading the book I went to listen to (because I had already done) all the songs that names in the book of the past. In the Mood moved me to tears of joy because this book is not only a fantastic adventure but it is in a sense a lesson in life that you gave to everyone, including me.You are a myth.
    First of all, welcome to the board. Second, I couldn't agree with you more. I've been reading SK since 1974 and this book moved me more than anything I've read by him in ages. Made me laugh and cry even with reading it a second time.

You are a myth.
    ....far be it from me to turn my back on this one.......no, actually-he's a "Mythter"....

truly 11/22/63 had many lesson we can learn and make it a guide to our daily struggles in life

I've been reading and watching King since I was little in the '70s as well. Before him I would sit in the library with huge tomes of Alfred Hitchcock Presents, and I always loved King's works, but more for fun, never with the depth of Hitchcock until 11-22-63, in all honesty. 11-22-63 imho, is the single greatest work by King I've ever read.