Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Greetings from ZMeister

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Greetings from ZMeister

Talking Greetings from ZMeister

Hello everyone,

My name is Christine and I joined this board because I like Stephen King's works and I enjoy haunting forums.
    I have been a fan of SK's works for 30 years and my favorites are The Dark Tower series and The Stand. On Writing is my favorite non-fiction.

Stephen King is my "All-Time Favorite" but my current favorite is Kurt Vonnegut.

Other than reading, my favorite pastimes and hobbies include writing [mostly short stories and a smattering of poetry], text-based role playing, tinkering with the insides of computers, learning A+ and Net+. I also enjoy blogging at my own site. I collect itty bitty, teeny tiny snuff boxes, boxes in general, and odds and ends with no particular category.

That's all I can think of right now.

Default Re: Greetings from ZMeister

Quote Originally Posted by ZMeister View Post
    Hello everyone,

My name is Christine and I joined this board because I like Stephen King's works and I enjoy haunting forums.
    I have been a fan of SK's works for 30 years and my favorites are The Dark Tower series and The Stand. On Writing is my favorite non-fiction.

Stephen King is my "All-Time Favorite" but my current favorite is Kurt Vonnegut.

Other than reading, my favorite pastimes and hobbies include writing [mostly short stories and a smattering of poetry], text-based role playing, tinkering with the insides of computers, learning A+ and Net+. I also enjoy blogging at my own site. I collect itty bitty, teeny tiny snuff boxes, boxes in general, and odds and ends with no particular category.

That's all I can think of right now.
    I've read most all Vonnegut, one of my favorite authors. Love Cat's Cradle. Welcome to the SKMB! Keep posting!

Have you read Timequake? I think it was the last one he wrote before he passed on. I was about 1/3 through that book before I realized it wasn't really about a Timequake for the most part. By then I didn't care. Vonnegut! You got me again!

Love Cat's Cradle, Slaughterhouse Five and Player Piano was pretty outrageous too. He sure pegged our current-day society with that one, what with it's proliferation of technology driven inefficiency. It is to lol.

Welcome Christine have fun friend, long days and pleasant nights sai Christine

boxes in general
    ...well then, consider this a housewarming gift!....

...itchy postin' finger....premature posting...whatever...anyhoo...here ya go...

That's quite a box collection! And that's one smokin' monkey.