Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Uncalled for!

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uncalled for!

Default Uncalled for!

I may be somewhat anti-monarchy, but I think this is going to far. Why make such scathing comments about Kate? Plastic smile?....define that, please? Does the author think that mayhap Kate should have gotten her approval before getting pregnant? Does she need to discuss her fashion choices with her? Sounds like this writer is just a wee bit jealous of Kate.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2013/02/1...kate-middleton

Default Re: Uncalled for!

A lot of the royal family does work (charity work) that people don't always know about. princess Di always had photographers with her, so her work was always well known, but they all do a lot of charity work. I have no doubt Kate does as well. maybe she did before. <shrug>

maybe that author (and I use that word loosely) should find something better to write about.

...the whole "Cult of Personality" is ridiculous....

The Duchess of Cambridge is nowhere near as ridiculous as any of the Kardashians.

This "author" is a moron.
    Nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    The Duchess of Cambridge is nowhere near as ridiculous as any of the Kardashians.
    ...and looks better in a bikini, as far as me jaded old eyes are concerned...

...'course...as long as too, too many of our fellow humans keep watching/listening/buying whatever these muckraking cretins who peddle the 'cult' push...they'll keep offering it up for our displeasure

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...and looks better in a bikini, as far as me jaded old eyes are concerned...
    I like that smiley - you always have the coolest pictures and graphics! and yes - even though I am a female I can appreciate her physique - let's hope she gets the nice figure back after the wee one comes!

I had also read somewhere that someone said Kate was only going out in public to "show off her pregnant belly". What the hell is Kate supposed to do, leave her belly at home? Gosh, some people are ridiculous!

I actually like the British royal family and have been fascinated by them since I was a child. I especially like Harry, he seems like a cool guy.

I like Kate, and not just because I'm a face for a pretty sucker.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast