Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Gunslingers club

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gunslingers club

Default Gunslingers club

With the latest controversy about guns I was wondering what your guys feelings were about guns. I personally believe semi automatics and fully automatics should be outlawed but every now and then I like to deal in lead.
    Tell me I you do shoot guns what are they and if you don't tell your opinion.

i deal in lead how about you

Default Re: Gunslingers club

I deal in hockey pucks....they are deadly when frozen. Sorta like Riza plates.

Go find the gun threads in Hot Topics. You'll find everything and then some that you're looking for.

I personally believe semi automatics and fully automatics should be outlawed
    ....I have no problems with wheel guns, have owned many and own a Colt Trooper Mark Three .357mag now, but it seems a bit Draconian to wipe out the entirety of semi-automatic weapons, both hand-guns and rifles...nobody takes my 1911.....nobody.....limit clip size, and keep automatics for the troops and law enforcement...but there are too many fine semi-auto loaders out there to wipe them off the map...

I will never carry a gun, or even have one that belongs to me in my house again. I took my gun apart. I took it apart and threw it away bit by bit. If I want to hurt someone, I'm not going to do it with lead. You are entitled to keep guns, I just don't want one anymore.
    I don't want to live in a world that I have to carry a gun in. If thinking that way will be the end of me, then let me be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia A View Post
    I will never carry a gun, or even have one that belongs to me in my house again. I took my gun apart. I took it apart and threw it away bit by bit. If I want to hurt someone, I'm not going to do it with lead. You are entitled to keep guns, I just don't want one anymore.
    I don't want to live in a world that I have to carry a gun in. If thinking that way will be the end of me, then let me be done.
    I agree 100% Patricia A. It is time to think rationally about how prevalent these guns are. Of course up in Canada there is a different way of thinking. Our Canadian Constitution and Bill of Rights has nothing in there about the "right to bear arms". Okay - that is it for me... As Lily Sawyer up above says, this is better discussed in the Hot Threads topic about Guns. After saying that - here is my picture of the day: (I LOVE these guys). I am pretty sure they just use their weapons to kill game that they actually eat! mmmmm - squirrel brains - as Father Phil says happy, happy, happy!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duck-dynasty.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	16861

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

So a guy comes up to you, you have something he wants, he has a genuine bona fide 1920's Tommy gun he'll trade, complete with 20 & 50 round drums (violin case, optional), so whatta ya do?
    Me, I probably jump on it as fast as my horse tradin' enriched DNA will take me, but then I have already have a customer who appreciates your finer firearm Americana & antiquities, and for that fact alone I could care less than a whiff what a law says, lotta stupid laws, always have been, and always will be, is what I'm sayin'.
    And ya know somethin', before the N.itwit R.ifle A.ss'ociation turned into the for profit racket for the mass marketing and flooding of the mass's market, in mass produced creator's of masses, this was never a really any kind of a problem, but now it would make me some kind of an evil "bad guy", not a sometime peddler of various proclivities, a serious collector's, 'needful things', if you will.
    (pssst, got one ya wanna trade, I got Elvis's first guitar I'll swap even Steven (hmm, ephen Stephen?), no really, says so right on it...yeah well okay, but it will..Sharpie?)

As a Brit, I have been following your threads on here regarding guns,with interest. I find the idea of ordinary folks carrying guns as wierd as... as... well I struggle to find a comparison because it is so "off the scale" to me. I struggle to understand your deeply embedded "right to bare arms" attitude. I haven't commented on the threads as I'm sensible enough to keep away from what I don't understand, and inflaming peoples opinions, however I find the notion of "arming yourself" with a gun to protect your family absolutely extraordinary. I absolutely can not fathom it. I wonder where you guys feel it ends? If you all want to have a gun. What happens, do you wait to see who fires first? That's enough for me, as I say, I'm not from your shores.

I'm also a little confused... Didn't the OP post a day ago, new onto the site saying he was a teenager. Are you REALLY allowed to deal in guns as a teenager??

Mustang Claire I have to disagree, I'm a teen and were allowed to shoot in sport (hunting) and also target practice...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast