Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Most Users Ever Online

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Most Users Ever Online

Cool Most Users Ever Online

A few weeks ago the most users ever online was two hundred and something for a long time. A few days ago it was suddenly 350+ which is a considerable ´sudden jump. A couple of days ago it jumped to well over 600. Has somebody put out the word that Ayko is active here?

Default Re: Most Users Ever Online

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    A few weeks ago the most users ever online was two hundred and something for a long time. A few days ago it was suddenly 350+ which is a considerable ´sudden jump. A couple of days ago it jumped to well over 600. Has somebody put out the word that Ayko is active here?
    Yeah, that's probably it.

...oh yeah dude, that MUST be it....

I don't think the response to that knowledge would result in added attendance here but rather helicopters with uniformed men descending from ropes.

There's been promos to upcoming material such as "Under The Dome" (a superbowl ad), but my bet would be the Guns article, may have sent some curious folks to the board.

I'm sure the rumors of free beer had nothing to do with it...........

Probably lots of "spiders." (ya'll don't think It isn't planing it's return, do you?)

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

And what exactly were they usin', is what I'm wantin' to know?

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    I don't think the response to that knowledge would result in added attendance here but rather helicopters with uniformed men descending from ropes.
    ...and don't forget the black SUV's....

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    Funny. Comments like that will not get you out of minus points at the Tommyknockers thread.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast