This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sheemie's tale?

Default sheemie's tale?

So we finally get Sheemie's tale in comic book stores BUT no one bothers to release any news on it before it comes out. So now i got volume 2 but not volume 1! Thank you very much!?!?!

Default Re: sheemie's tale?

...if it's any help...issue #1 was REALLY good...

The next series is another 2-parter called Evil Ground that is described as a prequel to Little Sisters of Eluria. It will be out in April/May.

Will Sheemie's Tale be listed in the comic section of the Dark Tower website?

I've brought it to Brian's attention and he's working on it now. There had been announcements about the releases but it wasn't added to the Dark Tower comics area of the site. The person we'd been working with at Marvel was promoted and whoever replaced him has not been getting information to us. I'm going to rectify that.

I'm going to rectify that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I've brought it to Brian's attention and he's working on it now. There had been announcements about the releases but it wasn't added to the Dark Tower comics area of the site. The person we'd been working with at Marvel was promoted and whoever replaced him has not been getting information to us. I'm going to rectify that.
    I've already started running in the other direction myself! I do not, I repeat, DO NOT want to be around for the rectifying of this person by Marsha!!! No way, no how!! I'm outta here......

Who's rectifying what now?

I now have the names of the people at Marvel who can get us information about new Stephen King releases and will be in touch with them very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    I now have the names of the people at Marvel who can get us information about new Stephen King releases and will be in touch with them very soon.
    ...and they'll be getting a swift kick in the rect.....ummmmmm, well...you know....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast