This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: I'm a Student, I was hoping Stephen King could tell me His thoughts on H.P. Lovecraft

Default I'm a Student, I was hoping Stephen King could tell me His thoughts on H.P. Lovecraft

Hello, I was hoping that this is a way to Contact Stephen King. I'm writing a report on H.P. Lovecraft and I was hoping you could tell me how he affected you if he did. Thank you for your time.

Default Re: I'm a Student, I was hoping Stephen King could tell me His thoughts on H.P. Lovec

H.P. Lovecraft was very much an influence on Stephen's writing from the time he was very young. Several of his stories give nods to Lovecraft's work.

Default Re: I'm a Student, I was hoping Stephen King could tell me His thoughts on H.P. Lovec

Your best resource is the Danse Macabre, by Stephen King. He discusses Lovecraft in it giving more than enough for your research.

...so, since members did the work for you...do we get invited to the class pizza party?.....

Too bad I'm under 21 for the party ): ...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...so, since members did the work for you...do we get invited to the class pizza party?.....