Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Hot Air Balloon Crash

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Hot Air Balloon Crash

Default Hot Air Balloon Crash

Default Re: Hot Air Balloon Crash

Shocking. I've never been keen on going up in those, been tempted whilst on hols, but not now!

....so many arenas, so many tragedies...

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    Shocking. I've never been keen on going up in those, been tempted whilst on hols, but not now!
    I didn't realize you could take up so many at a time. The bigger the balloon the bigger the basket I guess. Not my cup of tea either mustangclaire.......

I like my feet on the ground, thank you very much. This is indeed a sad event. My heart goes out to all involved.

I just saw this. Growing up in Temecula, CA, home of the "Balloon and Wine Festival" I was very accustomed to hot air balloons. In fact, my father was the lead in a chase crew that follows the balloons around and helps them land and pack up. I spent every weekend growing up with hot air balloons and I've been in them more times than I can count.

I can't imagine the fear this people faced. I hope they are at peace, and I hope their families can heal.

I was driving to work one day in an area that had the balloon rides. The basket of this thing was hitting every treetop and swinging wild. Scary to see. I don't know what happened.