This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It ***Spoilers***

Default It ***Spoilers***

I read this book for the first time when I was 14 years old - and it has been the only book ever that scared me so much that I literally had to put it down and walk away. Finally reading it again at 41 years of age and still ABSOLUTELY LOVE it. Truly my favorite Stephen King book. Just got to the part where Bill and Eddie went into the cellar on Niebolt St....fantastic!!

Gotta love Stephen King!!!!!

Default Re: It

Great, great book! Enjoy!

Absolutely one of my faves too. happy reading!!

Quote Originally Posted by maizie273 View Post
    I read this book for the first time when I was 14 years old - and it has been the only book ever that scared me so much that I literally had to put it down and walk away. Finally reading it again at 41 years of age and still ABSOLUTELY LOVE it. Truly my favorite Stephen King book. Just got to the part where Bill and Eddie went into the cellar on Niebolt St....fantastic!!

Gotta love Stephen King!!!!!
    ...take abreak fer a minnit...think I heard somebody on your porch...

Briliant pic... Hope you don't mind but i'm stealing that pic for my (recently re-activated) facebook page

I have not read it IT in a long while, although I read it many times. I am now listening to the audiobook and have fogotten how wonderful it is.

How many times do we all use the word it in a sentence?

Marsha this is on utube and I hope it is legal, please let me know and I will provide the link.

I recently re-read IT for the first time in 25 years, and loved the whole thing again. I had forgot many details.

Quote Originally Posted by not_nadine View Post
    I have not read it IT in a long while, although I read it many times. I am now listening to the audiobook and have fogotten how wonderful it is.

How many times do we all use the word it in a sentence?

Marsha this is on utube and I hope it is legal, please let me know and I will provide the link.

Ummm, of course it's not legal. I'll be taking steps to have youtube remove it as copyright infringement. Anytime you see a full posting--even if it's done in multiple postings--of an audiobook of Stephen's on youtube or any other site, you can pretty much know that it's not been put there legally.

my little baby sister watched the tv movie and went around for year saying "kiss me fatboy"

Quote Originally Posted by dregj View Post
    my little baby sister watched the tv movie and went around for year saying "kiss me fatboy"
    That's brilliant!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast