Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

Post Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

I've turned off any ad filtering that I have, but the buttons are still gone.

Default Re: Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

I just b*tched about not having the Magic Buttons in John Q. Public's thread.

Oz the Great and Powerful must have dragged out the traffic cones and I've somehow missed them.

Default Re: Is anyone else suddenly missing the Thanks / Like / Dislike / Welcome buttons?

Test post

It also seems that posts are not pre-moderated for the time being.

Here, too. It'll be temporary, I'm sure.

All good things come to those who wait.... patience.

Mine are. I am quite sure that the wonderful people who run the site are on top of this.

In the meantime, we will just have to thank/like/welcome people in our heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    In the meantime, we will just have to thank/like/welcome people in our heads.
    No, that won't work--the people in my head don't like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    No, that won't work--the people in my head don't like me.
    Don't thank THE people in your head.

Thank people in your head!

Quote Originally Posted by Sepia and Dust View Post
    It also seems that posts are not pre-moderated for the time being.
    Yes. This. (I still have the buttons, though.)

The immediate posting is unnerving. I'm trying to be extra careful ... although it's been years since Ms. Mod contacted me to suggest that I might want to hold off on a post.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast