This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hells Angels Banned In Germany

Default Hells Angels Banned In Germany

After two decades of intensive Hells Angels recruitment and expansion in southern Europe, Germany has set a precedent banning most Hells Angels charters throughout Germany. The scattered leftovers are apparently a reminder to embarrass the Hells Angels and a warning to others. The Hells Angels in southern Europe broke many of their own rules and traditions recruiting just about anybody fitting the description and having connections as well as unchecked absorbtion of smaller local clubs. The result was an infiltration of chaos among the Hells Angels themselves that has led to Biker wars without any real goal and to the German ban as the Black Devils MC (23 Chapters in Germany and Italy) take back their territory and expand.

http://www.euronews.com/2012/07/14/c...angels-u-turn/

Default Re: Hells Angels Banned In Germany

I wish they were kept out of Canada, too.

Even if you disregard the drugs, violence, and sexism associated with the Hells Angels, you're still left with the horrible noise pollution from their bikes. They are definitely trying to overcompensate for something, methinks.

...a country that gave us Hitler's nightmare, banning Hell's Angels....the scent of irony is almost overpowering...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...a country that gave us Hitler's nightmare, banning Hell's Angels....the scent of irony is almost overpowering...
    Actually you can't really consider them authentic Hells Angels in the traditional sense and allowed too many unwanted infiltrates and breaking all the MC laws and rules to suddenly expand in southern Europe. They are like an invading disease that has been contained. That is why none of the others come to their rescue.

I do not think the country of Germany offered to give anybody the Holocaust just like I do not think the country of the USA offered to give us Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why would you bring that up into this discussion? I do not understand the connection you are making.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    I do not think the country of Germany offered to give anybody the Holocaust just like I do not think the country of the USA offered to give us Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Why would you bring that up into this discussion? I do not understand the connection you are making.
    Because the vast majority of the population of the German Reich supported and embraced the rise of Nazism in 1939, ultimately ostracizing and persecuting the Reich's 1.5 million Jews.....and now modern-day Germany is banning Hell's Angels. A country that once was capable of what Hell's Angels are known for is now taking the lead in kicking them out of their border altogether.

I don't understand *your* comparison of a country that sought global domination via a certifiable leader and a population that was just fine with going along for the ride, with a weapon of war used against one of said country's allies who had attacked us. It doesn't excuse the use of an atomic bomb against an enemy and its population, but at the time it was justified by Japanese acts of atrocity against the U.S. and many small countries in the Pacific theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post
    Because the vast majority of the population of the German Reich supported and embraced the rise of Nazism in 1939, ultimately ostracizing and persecuting the Reich's 1.5 million Jews.....and now modern-day Germany is banning Hell's Angels. A country that once was capable of what Hell's Angels are known for is now taking the lead in kicking them out of their border altogether.

I don't understand *your* comparison of a country that sought global domination via a certifiable leader and a population that was just fine with going along for the ride, with a weapon of war used against one of said country's allies who had attacked us. It doesn't excuse the use of an atomic bomb against an enemy and its population, but at the time it was justified by Japanese acts of atrocity against the U.S. and many small countries in the Pacific theater.
    ...what she said...and better and nicer than I might have...

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    Actually you can't really consider them authentic Hells Angels in the traditional sense and allowed too many unwanted infiltrates and breaking all the MC laws and rules to suddenly expand in southern Europe. They are like an invading disease that has been contained. That is why none of the others come to their rescue.

The MC laws...Motor City laws?

As for the comparison of the Nazi SS with the Hell's Angels and noticing the irony therein of banning only one, I see the reference clearly. Don't you? Meanwhile, because the U.S. has done some atrocious things, does its doing so eliminate the need to criticize another country's doing so? If so, why bring up Hiroshima, etc?

I think you allow your emotions to override your intellect sometimes, Sai Ayko. I think sometimes you're, like, normal.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    The MC laws...Motor City laws?

As for the comparison of the Nazi SS with the Hell's Angels and noticing the irony therein of banning only one, I see the reference clearly. Don't you? Meanwhile, because the U.S. has done some atrocious things, does its doing so eliminate the need to criticize another country's doing so? If so, why bring up Hiroshima, etc?

I think you allow your emotions to override your intellect sometimes, Sai Ayko. I think sometimes you're, like, normal.
    I guess that is what it is. Good thing I didn't start a thread regarding WW2...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...what she said...and better and nicer than I might have...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Sawyer View Post

Don't mean to pick on anybody specific but still I use Lily Sawyer's quote with GNTLGNT's approval to bring me to explain a few lessons of history, life, and diplomacy. First of all, it was Japan with team support from the Soviet Union, Germany, and the U.S.A. that began WW2 on July 7th 1937 by invading China. WW2 is actually an extension of the Sino-Japanese War that began in 1894 and took drastic proportional changes on the open global level in 1937. Since the attack on Pearl harbor in 1941 is the first official recognitin of WW2 I wonder why Germany is still presumed being the instigator! To end the Sino-japaese war in victory China played our allies against each other and you all are still a victim of the historical manipulation. Quote from wikipedia:

The Second Sino-Japanese War (July 7, 1937 September 2, 1945), called so after the First Sino-Japanese War of 189495, was a military conflict fought primarily between the Republic of China and the Empire of Japan from 1937 to 1941. China fought Japan with some economic help from Germany (see Sino-German cooperation), the Soviet Union (see Soviet Volunteer Group) and the United States (see American Volunteer Group). After the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941, the war merged into the greater conflict of World War II as a major front of what is broadly known as the Pacific War. The Second Sino-Japanese War was the largest Asian war in the 20th century.[8] It also made up more than 50% of the casualties in the Pacific War if the 19371941 period is taken into account.

Although the two countries had fought intermittently since 1931, total war started in earnest in 1937 and ended only with the surrender of Japan in 1945. The war was the result of a decades-long Japanese imperialist policy aiming to dominate China politically and militarily and to secure its vast raw material reserves and other economic resources, particularly food and labour. Before 1937, China and Japan fought in small, localized engagements, so-called "incidents". In 1931, the Japanese invasion of Manchuria by Japan's Kwantung Army followed the Mukden Incident. The last of these incidents was the Marco Polo Bridge Incident of 1937, marking the beginning of total war between the two countries.

As my younger twin DUXe likes to state, "Divided we do fall United we stand tall!"

How do you stand? (...and do not be shy in responding members or I will accept your debate surrender debate!)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast