This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Hi, I am Paul Levas and I have an important question for Mr. King

Default Hi, I am Paul Levas and I have an important question for Mr. King

My name is Paul Levas, I am a Horror author, but like to write diffrent genre's as well. I have two short stories out right now, one titled Sweet Temptation, and the other titled The Shed.

I was recently published in an anthology titled GRAVE ROBBERS, which you'll see in the link. My story included is titled Richie's night out at The Hills Cemetery.

My question, and I know Mr. King is extremely busy and this may be a shot in the dark, is if he could take the time to review my two short stories? I'd be greatly appreciated, and if he could I'd gladly return the favor in anyway I could. Thank you so very much.

Sincerely, Paul Levas
    Last edited by FlakeNoir; March 25th, 2013 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Removed links

Default Re: Hi, I am Paul Levas and I have an important question for Mr. King

Quote Originally Posted by writerpaul View Post
    My name is Paul Levas, I am a Horror author, but like to write diffrent genre's as well. I have two short stories out right now, one titled Sweet Temptation, and the other titled The Shed.

I was recently published in an anthology titled GRAVE ROBBERS, which you'll see in the link. My story included is titled Richie's night out at The Hills Cemetery.

My question, and I know Mr. King is extremely busy and this may be a shot in the dark, is if he could take the time to review my two short stories? I'd be greatly appreciated, and if he could I'd gladly return the favor in anyway I could. Thank you so very much.

Sincerely, Paul Levas
    Hi Paul,

Congratulations on your writing success! Just a note, I've had to remove the links in your post because of the no self-promotion rule on the website, sorry. If other members are interested in reading your work, they could Private Message you for the links.

As for your question regarding Stephen reading your short stories, I'll leave Ms. Mod to answer this.
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

I love that you are published, love that you are reaching out.....but guess what: no self-promotion on the King website.

What's your fave King work?

Hi Paul,
    Since you joined here back in 2007, I have to believe that you already knew the rules about self promotion.
    Also couldn't help noticing that you used your real name in this post.....which also contains the titles of your stories.
    This reads a lot like a personal advertisement to me.

Congrats on getting published, though....that's great !

Hope to see you around the MB more often

Thank you very much. As for the self promotion, I had no idea. I sincerely apologize.

...just don't hold your breath for a personal review...you'll turn a lovely Smurf color before that happens...just write away...and best of luck!...