This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie.. With Newbie Questions..lol..

Default Newbie.. With Newbie Questions..lol..

Do Stephen King write all his material himself?

and if yes..

Can he see and hear spiritually? I will wait a year for the answer if I have too and it can be sent private message too..

The level in which the material is written would point to that he is gifted spiritually.. I look forward to your response..
    and if anyone has direct contact with him can you tell Him I love and adore His Work!!!

Thank you in advance.

Default Re: Newbie.. With Newbie Questions..lol..

Nah, he has a spirit guide named Casper who writes most of his material. Welcome to the board.

Marsha writes all of his stuff for him.

Oh wait, maybe that's only on here.

it can be sent private message too..
    .....nah, he's big on re-using the good ones...he'll probably reply via burning bush, or his face will appear on a piece of toast...

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    .....nah, he's big on re-using the good ones...he'll probably reply via burning bush, or his face will appear on a piece of toast...
    ...or he will reply to a piece of burning toast. "Dang lousy toaster!".

Can he [Stephen King] see and hear spiritually? I will wait a year for the answer if I have too and it can be sent private message too.
    I guess you're asking whether or not sK has contact with the "spirit world". I don't think he's said that he does. (If a spirit answers you privately, is it lawful for you to record it?) What's going to happen next year?

The level in which the material is written would point to that he is gifted spiritually.
    and if anyone has direct contact with him can you tell Him I love and adore His Work!!!
    Again, not sure what you mean by "gifted spiritually". As for people who have direct contact with him, they rarely survive intact.

Stephen writes all his own material. He mentions in his book On Writing about comparing his writing to a form of telepathy between him and the reader but I don't think he means it in quite the same way you do.

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    Nah, he has a spirit guide named Casper who writes most of his material. Welcome to the board.
    Lol. Thats too cute.. thank you for the welcome..

Quote Originally Posted by Shasta View Post
    Marsha writes all of his stuff for him.

Oh wait, maybe that's only on here.
    ok.. interesting..

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    too cute.. thanks for the response.

Quote Originally Posted by blunthead View Post
    ...or he will reply to a piece of burning toast. "Dang lousy toaster!".

I guess you're asking whether or not sK has contact with the "spirit world". I don't think he's said that he does. (If a spirit answers you privately, is it lawful for you to record it?) What's going to happen next year?

It depends on who is speaking.. any spirit thats good does want you to share.. awareness. and awareness is everything.

Again, not sure what you mean by "gifted spiritually". As for people who have direct contact with him, they rarely survive intact.
    Thats cute.. thanks for your comment..

Thank you so much for your response.. that helps me to understand. thanks for your quick response..

Welcome to the board !

I was just kidding about that, by the way. Ms. Mod is his assistant and a lot of us think she's the most fantastic thing on earth and she does a lot of work for him on this very board.

Sorry. I know we tend to cause a lot of confusion for new people!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast