Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Duck Dynasty

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Dynasty

Default Duck Dynasty

I am a freak about this show. I think they have serious business skills. I like watching them!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_Dynasty

Default Re: Duck Dynasty

Looks like drivel about a bunch of hicks to me. I've got friends who are obsessed with it, though.

I will admit that in the beginning I felt the same way but after watching the show and really getting to know the family I realized that they are pretty smart and it all started with the creation of a duck call --hunters used those a lot. That's been turned I into an empire of wealth for the family. They may be thought to be hicks to some but they are some real wealthy hicks and they are not trash.

I just started watching the show.....and I like it a lot. These guys are extremely intelligent, and have strong family values. Just because they have long beards, and enjoy living life their own way does not make them hicks.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Quote Originally Posted by bryantburnette View Post
    Looks like drivel about a bunch of hicks to me. I've got friends who are obsessed with it, though.
    Hick here, and we don't drivel, we leave that for your more educated stupid motherduckers...*SNRT!*...I quack myself up sometimes!

...you don't get the kind of marketing savvy they have, by being uneducated "hicks" as you call them...these guys are shrewd businessmen, who just choose to do it their own way-rather than the traditional Madison Avenue template...

My kids and I love this show. They watch the reruns over and over and recite scenes from the show constantly. They are a really good group of guys and the family values on the show are greatly appreciated. I would love to hang out with this crew for a week and do some hunting.

There's no reason on earth you can't be a hick and also be a savvy businessman. I live in Alabama, I see them every day! And for the record, I'd loooooove to be a shrewd, wealthy hick...

...I sound like a duck call when I breaki wind...'spose there any money in that?....

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Hick here, and we don't drivel, we leave that for your more educated stupid motherduckers...*SNRT!*...I quack myself up sometimes!

You so crazy . . .

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast