Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
What I learned about hydrogen sulfide because of the Bayou Corne sinkhole.

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What I learned about hydrogen sulfide because of the Bayou Corne sinkhole.

Default What I learned about hydrogen sulfide because of the Bayou Corne sinkhole.

I recently acquired hard earned knowledge that should be of interest to you.
    A company named Texas Brine, LLC. crammed a massive amount of crude oil containing high amounts of Hydrogen Sulfide into a cavern created in the Napoleanville Salt Dome, in South Louisiana, next to another cavern containing pressurized butane. Those caverns failed and sent that putrid mess northwest through the aquifer, creating a huge electromagnetic disturbance that coiled the Earth's electromagnetic current back into the itself. Proof of this occurrence can be obtained by examining radar loops of Louisiana for the days following Thanksgiving. This will show an EM current looping out from Cross Lake in the Shreveport, La. area out into the Gulf of Mexico.
    Weather was affected as the heavier Hydrogen Sulfide could not be moved by the fronts that usually brought fresh air from the Pacific. I was very frightened by this, but my father, who has 40 years experience in the Natural Gas field, told me that all they had to do was introduce iron oxide, usually in a solution of brine, to the oil in order to break down the Hydrogen Sulfide into elemental sulfur and water. Of course this was never done, and this was where I learned completely new to us all.
    Northern Louisiana has enormous amount of iron ore and red clay, which is essentially iron oxide. I assert and can prove that this is from a plume of iron moving from west to east being met by a wall of water over the skies of Northern Louisiana; opposed to a glacier pushing sediment off a shelf to create the land mass of Louisiana. Why is there a shelf in the first place?
    I began to "dope" iron and metal structures that were grounded into the Earth with this iron ore and oxide. This helped clear the air, but I noticed the ground actually falling as the Hydrogen Sulfide interacted with the oxides in the Earth turning it into water. I lost hope as I feared my only other option would cause a huge explosion or an uncontrollable weather pattern. As I noticed concrete and asphalt around me all begin to crack and buckle; I decided to risk putting rusty metal in contact with other metal that was insulated from the ground.
    This is what I learned from that experiment: There are two separate electromagnetic currents running through the Earth. One from the core and the other created from pressure formed by volcanic chains. I watched closely because I feared the Hydrogen Sulfide would react with the O2 in the atmosphere, suffocating us all. I found this would not occur because the Hydrogen Sulfide needed an oxide to combine with. So the twofold benefit was the eradication of Hydrogen Sulfide as well as carbon dioxide and monoxide, sulfur dioxide, and other oxides unfit for breathing.
    I claim that creating a reaction by placing rusty metal on a larger metal structure, for instance a large truck, you will interact with oxides expanding pressure in the volcanic chain, decreasing earthquakes and eruptions. I further claim that what I have done is the reason that the website earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map does not display a full 300 earthquakes set as default.
    I have been sending this information to various organizations, but I have a specific reason for contacting you. While performing this experiment, the battery died in my vehicle. When I charged it; the reverse polarity light came on. It made me wonder what we could expect if the Earth's current reversed polarity. I believe this would have happened if I hadn't taken steps. The answer I came up with was Venus, sulfuric acid atmosphere over 500 F. We could face this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwKDE4Y-ZlU on a global scale.
    Also, this reaction is endothermic. Therefore, the reactions I started last December are skewing data results pertaining to climate change. This winter was much cooler than it would have been if I had not taken these steps.
    The main reason I am writing this is that I know there will be anomalies that cannot be explained correctly without this information, and I believe this is a weapon more powerful than any nuclear device, aside from fusion. I am not comfortable with this idea, but I have shown it can be reapportioned for positive purpose. Also, I understand history will show this as true, and I can provide record that I shared this knowledge. Any insight you could provide me with would be greatly appreciated and I urge you test this experiment, as I know we all will benefit from it. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Everything is mostly OK; I just thought you would appreciate the story. Do Not **** with my child. Thanks again!

Default Re: What I learned about hydrogen sulfide because of the Bayou Corne sinkhole.

Way above my pay grade.

Default Re: What I learned about hydrogen sulfide because of the Bayou Corne sinkhole.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Way above my pay grade.
    It wasn't just me then....
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

....just got a whiff of somethin' there...just not sure what...

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    Way above my pay grade.
    I was a chemistry major in university-- still above my pay grade too.

The center cannot hold.

Reminds me of "The End of the Whole Mess". Maybe there's a brother somewhere tapping keys and one day we'll get the rest of the story.

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Ww you musta learned a whole bunch!...why why maybe even more than I know 'bout biscuits even, and I'm here to tells ya, I big time know my way around some biscuits.

I think he's talking about the Bayou Corne Sinkhole in Louisiana. It has its own Facebook page.

As to the rest... well, he doesn't sound dangerous.
    Last edited by Sepia and Dust; March 29th, 2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: spelling

It's just a re-posting from his blog. Why he chose to paste it here is anybody's guess.

ETA: Whoops! No it isn't. The blog is a re-posting of this OP. Strange.
    Last edited by Sepia and Dust; March 29th, 2013 at 11:16 AM. Reason: figured it out....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast