This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Well....

from modesto, california, now in knoxville, tennessee

Default Well....

I would like to apologize to everyone on this site for being such a sad sack all the time. Please forgive me like our good lord would. Normally I wouldn't be this way on this site but I feel the need to tell someone and seeing as I trust everyone here I think you all should know. This easter will be a lonesome one. My mother has abandoned me and my father because of issues I would rather not say why but its my fault either way. All I am asking is for prayer requests please. I have never in my life on this earth been so broken. I hope everyone else has a great easter with their family and hope this will all be resolved. again. I am sorry for being so mopey. I just have it hard. Kudos. I love you all. Goodnight.

Default Re: Well....

Dave, (and I've suggested this to you before) I fully believe that what will benefit you most is someone with professional knowledge and experience in dealing with your issues. Having people on the end of a computer comment and give you advice can only do so much to make you feel better. (and solve those problems) I am very sorry you're struggling in your life, and more... I wish that you would seek help with someone (in person) that could actually help you.

Happy Easter to you Dave... (also, this is probably a great time to visit your place of worship and to share in the physical presence of other kindred spirits.)
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

It's okay, Dave. I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say you're forgiven, no apologizes necessary. You're among friends.

(((((Dave)))))

Quote Originally Posted by FlakeNoir View Post
    Dave, (and I've suggested this to you before) I fully believe that what will benefit you most is someone with professional knowledge and experience in dealing with your issues. Having people on the end of a computer comment and give you advice can only do so much to make you feel better. (and solve those problems) I am very sorry you're struggling in your life, and more... I wish that you would seek help with someone (in person) that could actually help you.

Happy Easter to you Dave... (also, this is probably a great time to visit your place of worship and to share in the physical presence of other kindred spirits.)

May the Lord walk beside you to comfort you.
    May the Lord walk above you to watch over you.
    May the Lord walk behind you to keep you safe.
    May the Lord walk before you to show you the way.

Have a Happy and Joyous Easter, young Dave. Please try to attend a church, or be around people today. Or call someone. There are places - just check the phone book, or online for places. We care about you and you seem so alone.

Take care, and stay safe.

Bacon, Dave...give it a try. There's nothing so powerful as the smell of bacon frying in the skillet after you go out walking, after midnight, to clear your head. Bacon & walking...walking to get bacon, bringing it back home. Purpose. Seems like to me most of life is a reaction to that first recess we experience our first day of school. I dunno what to say to help you out. I read this great line in a story from Jim Dodge, Not Fade Away, "you're a mess now, but you'll be laughing about it in fifty years." What to do till then is the question. Listen to tunes, talk to people, treasure what you have now because one day it will be gone and there won't be a thing you can do about it then. What say, otherwise? You ever read those books from King you picked up a few years back?

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post
    Bacon, Dave...give it a try.
    Sorry, that made me LOL for real, Thanks, Walter.

(((Dave)))) It will get better, it will.

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

(((Dave)))

Happy Easter Dave. Prayer and prayer request are always a good start. 2 suggestions for you:

1. If you don't want to be without human companship, don't be. There are lots of charities and nursing homes that need helping hands and listening ears. It will do you and them good.
    2. I just watch some Opra special on spirituality with guest Joel Osteen. She said his sermon on the "I am" series is on her website. I think it might do you some good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Sartin View Post
    I would like to apologize to everyone on this site for being such a sad sack all the time. Please forgive me like our good lord would. Normally I wouldn't be this way on this site but I feel the need to tell someone and seeing as I trust everyone here I think you all should know. This easter will be a lonesome one. My mother has abandoned me and my father because of issues I would rather not say why but its my fault either way. All I am asking is for prayer requests please. I have never in my life on this earth been so broken. I hope everyone else has a great easter with their family and hope this will all be resolved. again. I am sorry for being so mopey. I just have it hard. Kudos. I love you all. Goodnight.
    Dearest Sartin, Please realize that no matter how hard it is, it's not your fault your Mom left. She is an adult who is responsible for her own decisions. I had a nice Easter day with my in laws, even thought they made no secret of the fact that they didn't really want to be at our house. Not my responsibility. It's really hard for you at5 the moment, but things WILL change. Please feel free to let it out. We love you and want to help if we can. I hope things get better for you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast