Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
NINETEEN

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NINETEEN

Default NINETEEN

The number nineteen is a Stephen King lucky or magical number that accents many of his writings. The number is surely a special recurring number in Mr King's life that works with him on a level of art and spirit influencing and inspiring. My offer for discussion is what the number nineteen means to you as a Stephen King fan. Aye myself would say that there are many symbolic meanings with one sticking out like a sore thumb...

Default Re: NINETEEN

your turn...

Last edited by not_nadine; April 6th, 2013 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    The number nineteen is a Stephen King lucky or magical number that accents many of his writings. The number is surely a special recurring number in Mr King's life that works with him on a level of art and spirit influencing and inspiring. My offer for discussion is what the number nineteen means to you as a Stephen King fan. Aye myself would say that there are many symbolic meanings with one sticking out like a sore thumb...
    06-19-1999
    What more needs to be said?

Maybe this: 19.

My first son was born on 11/19/1990. Even as his mom, I still have to think about the date when I am writing so I get the numbers in the right order, lol

The "astral"body is said to be composed of 19 elements: intelligence; ego; feeling; mind(sense conciousness) 5 instruments of knowledge; the subtle counterparts of the senses of sight, hearing, smell, taste, touch; five instruments of action, the mental correspondence for the executive abilities to procreate, excrete, talk, walk, and exercise manual skill; and five instruments of life force, those empowered to perform the crystallizing, assimilating, eliminating, metabolizing, and circulating functions of the body. This subtle astral encasement of nineteen elements survives the death of the physical body.
    Quoted from "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramhansa Yogananda.

I just can't spell today.
    Last edited by not_nadine; April 6th, 2013 at 05:59 PM.

Check out the brain on Gnt.

It means nothing to me. I do not place any significance to stuff like this and I doubt if Uncle Steve does. He just tells his stories lol.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast