Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Film with blood, an airport, some sort of evil slayer. But what film?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Film with blood, an airport, some sort of evil slayer. But what film?

Default Film with blood, an airport, some sort of evil slayer. But what film?

I'm not even sure it was a Stephen King (based) film. I only saw a few minutes near the end - I think.

A guy is wandering through an airport or at least it seems to be an airport. It is deserted except for copious amounts of blood and (probably) bits of people.

He sits at a bar drinking and when he looks up, some dark (hooded?) creature is sitting next to him.

That's all I can recall.

It is not the Langoliers - I have seen that.

It's just something I saw a piece of in the late 70's early 80's on TV and it's bugged me ever since... any suggestions would be welcomed!

Default Re: Film with blood, an airport, some sort of evil slayer. But what film?

The only one that sounds remotely like this is The Night Flier but that didn't come out until 1997. I just may not be connecting the dots, but I'm guessing it wasn't a Stephen King movie.

Default Re: Film with blood, an airport, some sort of evil slayer. But what film?

Maybe an old 'Kolchak' episode? Not really ringing any bells with me either.

...Night Gallery mayhap?....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Airplane_screenshot_Haggerty_Nielsen.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	16.5 KB 
ID:	17234

Otto Pilot? I'm serious...and don't call me Shirley...or maybe it was Roger Murdock, co-pilot,

Kareem
    in his monster-shouter get-up.

I can only think of Night Flyer too. Nothing else rings a bell with me. I would suggest trying to find a copy of that one to check it out anyway.

It sounds like Bridges of Madison County to me.

Quote Originally Posted by nygene40 View Post
    It sounds like Bridges of Madison County to me.
    Or the Color Purple?