This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: One new Stephen King fan from Transylvania!

Red face One new Stephen King fan from Transylvania!

Hello everybody! I am writing to you from a long long distance: Transylvania! I love every work of Stephen King. I have just finished reading "On writing" and I am ready to enter the writers's magical world as I discovered little pieces of my writing talent just a couple of years ago when I wrote my very first short-story. I hope my being here will help me with my ascent. I also hope to meet other young people who dream of becoming a writer.

P.S. Please, don't mind my doing any English mistakes! I am still improving it as I am in high school!

Default Re: One new Stephen King fan from Transylvania!

...you write and state well young'un...we'll do what we can to help, as long as there isn't any lugging of earthen filled boxes in the dark of the moon crap!...

Hi and welcome to the SKMB. Once you have reached 10 posts on the public side, you will be able to join the social groups. There are many that involve writing and writers. Your English is very good. Keep posting!

When I read your post I made it sound like Bela Lugosi in my head

Welcome to the board

I'm not exactly young anymore, but am an aspiring writer anyway. On Writing is great. It was the first King book I ever read, and I've been through it several times. As King says, read a lot and write a lot! Your English seems to be better than that of a lot of people born and raised in the U.S.
    Welcome to the message boards!

Your English is great. We look forward to seeing a lot of you 'round here!

Ruxi, I dig Transylvanian high school kids. I sure hope you hang around here and tell us more about Romania and whether or not you think Kurt Barlow is related to Vlad the Impaler. Have you been to Vlad's castle?

I don't know what to say about Kurt Barlow. I' ve learned about Vlad Țepeș in school, but we do not speak about characters from a horror novel who might be realted to him, you know. I really can't say. Anyway, I' ve been to Dracula's Castle. In Romania, there are two castles fighting against each other for the title of Dracula's Castle. One is in the middle of Transylvania and the other is in the south region. I have been to both and I say both of them are his. The one that Bram Stocker wrote about is in the middle (Bistrița). Both castles have a lot to offer. I must tell you that the journey to the castles is really exhausting and annoying at some point because it is difficult to find the road that leads to the castle (right on the top of the mountain).

I have been to both and I say both of them are his.
    ...soooo, I wonder where they "unearthed" the dirt?????

Quote Originally Posted by RuxiC View Post
    I don't know what to say about Kurt Barlow. I' ve learned about Vlad Țepeș in school, but we do not speak about characters from a horror novel who might be realted to him, you know. I really can't say. Anyway, I' ve been to Dracula's Castle. In Romania, there are two castles fighting against each other for the title of Dracula's Castle. One is in the middle of Transylvania and the other is in the south region. I have been to both and I say both of them are his. The one that Bram Stocker wrote about is in the middle (Bistrița). Both castles have a lot to offer. I must tell you that the journey to the castles is really exhausting and annoying at some point because it is difficult to find the road that leads to the castle (right on the top of the mountain).
    WOW! 'Tis awesome, thanks for this!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast