Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Fire took All

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fire took All

Default Fire took All

Hi, I am from SL, Canada. One week ago our friends lost everything in a house fire. I just found out she collectedStephen King novels, had first editions of all of his works. She lost it all.
    l am hoping this community can help me replenish her collection, by steering me in a direction to replace them.
    thank you.

Default Re: Fire took All

There are alot of used books and someones can find them rather cheap. Perhaps try online.Sorry to hear about the fire and certainly hope noone was hurt.

Bettsbooks.com is a wonderful source for SK books.....Dave, the owner, is extremely helpful and turstworthy. I do business with him all the time

Ebay often has a good selection, as does Amazon.

Best of luck to you and your friend ♥

I am sorry to hear this. Best of luck to you all. Keep posting, the wonderful folks here have already and will continue to guide.

Thank you both, I will check out Bettsbooks. Everyone was safe, but just got out with clothes on their backs. Even her wheelchair was lost in the fire. perhaps if I can find some first editions and assist in rebuilding her library, it will give some cheer.... Thanks.

(((((Shifter & Friends)))))

Shifter, so sorry to hear about your friends lost. Thankful all were safe. Indeed Bettsbooks is an excellent choice and abebooks too. Check out local Goodwill/ Salvation Army stores. If your area has yard or estate sales check them out too. Hope your search will bring much success.

The Strand bookstore in NYC has a web site with a number of SK titles available:

http://www.strandbooks.com/index.cfm...king&x=30&y=18

Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...hmmmmmm, everybody else gets a "like"?..and I don't?????....now I shall pout...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast