Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Has Anyone Ever Told You. You Look A Famous Person?

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Anyone Ever Told You. You Look A Famous Person?

Default Has Anyone Ever Told You. You Look A Famous Person?

I have been told that all my life. Won't say who, right now. Just wondering if it happens to you guys....

Default Re: Has Anyone Ever Told You. You Look A Famous Person?

People told me I looked like Judith Light from Who's the Boss.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

Scott Weiland of STP and Velvet Revolver. I guess. I don't really see it, but it's been said.

Ok, Goldie Hawn.

Which look of Scott from STP?

I've been told i looked like that bird that was on that Superman series...that got married to Tom Cruise.... But that was hubs who said that, i reakon he had his beer goggles on..... He said i looked like Katie Holmes..... NN.. you do look like Goldie Hawn.... but better lookin....I seen your picture. I am an identicle twin mind, so when i see folks looking at me, i'm never sure whether they think I'm me, or my sis....

People always tell me I look like Brad Pitt.

Nome...although I've had strangers yell at me, "Squeal like a pig!"...that or they start twanging their fingers in a Dueling Banjos pantomime...heh...naw, just kidding, never happened...recently. Way ago, Cook told me I look like a Star Wars character...Jar Jar Binks. Goldie? Yeah, I can see that...I was thinking more Marq H, either or.

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    I've been told i looked like that bird that was on that Superman series...that got married to Tom Cruise.... But that was hubs who said that, i reakon he had his beer goggles on..... He said i looked like Katie Holmes..... NN.. you do look like Goldie Hawn.... but better lookin....I seen your picture. I am an identicle twin mind, so when i see folks looking at me, i'm never sure whether they think I'm me, or my sis....
    That must be strange! Sounds like a book in the making. You must eyeball eachother all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Oobleck View Post
    Nome...although I've had strangers yell at me, "Squeal like a pig!"...that or they start twanging their fingers in a Dueling Banjos pantomime...heh...naw, just kidding, never happened...recently. Way ago, Cook told me I look like a Star Wars character...Jar Jar Binks. Goldie? Yeah, I can see that...I was thinking more Marq H, either or.

I looked up; Nome, before I realized it must have been a typo

Quote Originally Posted by mustangclaire View Post
    ...OMG...two carbon-copy gorgeous babes???....pardon me for a moment.....

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast