Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Weather Thread...............

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Weather Thread...............

Wink The Weather Thread...............

It would be interesting to discuss daily weather with people from all over the world. I am a weather nut. I love extreme weather of any kind but I love snow more than anything. A week and a half ago, we had a blizzard. Today,however, are temp will be 30C which is 86F. What a big difference! Yesterday, we cleaned out our fish pond and filled it. Now I am planting seeds to transplant at the end of the month.

What is the weather like in your area?

Default Re: The Weather Thread...............

Quote Originally Posted by staropeace View Post
    It would be interesting to discuss daily weather with people from all over the world. I am a weather nut. I love extreme weather of any kind but I love snow more than anything. A week and a half ago, we had a blizzard. Today,however, are temp will be 30C which is 86F. What a big difference! Yesterday, we cleaned out our fish pond and filled it. Now I am planting seeds to transplant at the end of the month.

What is the weather like in your area?
    86 degrees 86 degrees 86 degrees!!!!!!!! I'm in the deeeeeep sooooth and I'm freezin' buns at a damp, damp 61!!!!
    Last edited by Haunted; May 6th, 2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: I'd be a danger to this world if only I could spell

HOT. Just hot.

Although not as extreme, England has been having snow quite a lot recently (which is rare in April), but finally our seemingly endless winter has finally passed and its lovely and sunny and warm now (although not quite 30C). Combined with good weather finally, and it being the bank holiday weekend everyone has gone bbq crazy! Living on the 7th floor, with no balcony or garden however I have little to no chance of having a bbq myself

big change here- today it's 71F/22c with 49% humidity. Tonight is forecast for 56F/13C. Last week it was 90F/32C days and 70F/21C nights. I like this week better. All those T storms brought in the cooler air.

It is sunshiney and 65F here right now. Windows are open, I can hear birds singing and someone's dog is woof-woofing. Jinx (one of my cats) can hear the birds too...he is busy making that chattery talk.

Partly sunny and 14C here today, forecasts said it's getting warmer, but you never know about that. I don't have an outdoors thermometer installed, so I'm pretty much depended on Accuweather widget.

Quote Originally Posted by Robyn the Peanut View Post
    Living on the 7th floor, with no balcony or garden however I have little to no chance of having a bbq myself
    My apartment is on the 7th floor too, although I got a balcony. Can't barbecue though, since it's glassed-in. I think it's against the building regulations, anyway.

It's 58 F. here in Birmingham, AL. Very uncommon for mid-day in May, but very welcome. The highs this time of year are usually approaching 90.

Sunny and cloudy here today, 16C middle of the day.

IT is definitely overcast but warm 71 here in Indiana.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast