Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

Hi,

Been a Stephen King fan since 1975 when I first picked up a copy of 'Salem's Lot in a TG&Y because it had an interesting cover. It was after finishing it, that I developed a life long phobia of closets. "Closets doors MUST be kept closed!!!" Mr. King has seen me through my high school years, college, getting married, two kids, a move across country, & now a divorce. I've read everything he has ever written at least once, some more times than I can remember.

I stumbled onto this site by accident, but it feels like home...

Default Re: Newbie

Welcome and really glad you are joining us.

Welcome, I am also a long time King fan, and found my way here a little over a year ago after reading 11 22 63 and wanting some more info on the book. Please join the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by gardengirl View Post
    Hi,

Been a Stephen King fan since 1975 when I first picked up a copy of 'Salem's Lot in a TG&Y because it had an interesting cover. It was after finishing it, that I developed a life long phobia of closets. "Closets doors MUST be kept closed!!!" Mr. King has seen me through my high school years, college, getting married, two kids, a move across country, & now a divorce. I've read everything he has ever written at least once, some more times than I can remember.

Welcome to an excellent site. Since coming here I find that I have neglected Facebook (no great loss!) For me it will be one year on May 24th and the people here are very genuine, funny and caring (plus a wee bit nuts!) Gotta love that!!

hi and welcome to the Stephen King Message Board (SKMB). I think you will soon feel like it is home and you are part of this family of Ka-Tet!

just so you know, Spidey is the rock of this board. The voice of reson, after Ms. Mod.

Come join us, have a serious talk, or just mess around. welcome.
    Last edited by not_nadine; May 11th, 2013 at 09:34 PM. Reason: edit guy, why do you always have toi know?

Been a Stephen King fan since 1975 when I first picked up a copy of 'Salem's Lot in a TG&Y because it had an interesting cover.
    You remember TG&Y, so you rock for that alone.

...I stumble around here a LOT, and take pratfalls at my house as well...tis the role of "Resident Village Idiot" which I fill so well...Welcome!...

Hi,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	542680~Welcome-Mat-on-Forest-Trail-Posters.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	17811

Welcome home. There is a reason it feels like home. Because it is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast