Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Another Newbie!

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Another Newbie!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    143

    Smile Another Newbie!

    Hi, I'm Ceefor, I love Stephen King's books, the movie adaptations and am looking forward to participating! Please will you welcome me in? Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    south
    Posts
    4,200

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Welcome to the board!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Welcome, Ceefor. Hope you enjoy the board!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    143

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Thank you both king family fan and Sundrop!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    ...are you guys gonna break the "Rule of Membership-GNTLGNT Style" to her, or am I gonna have to do it???......you know....COOKIES??????...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...are you guys gonna break the "Rule of Membership-GNTLGNT Style" to her, or am I gonna have to do it???......you know....COOKIES??????...
    Forgive me, O' Giant One......

    Ceefor......here's the scoop. Ya hafta bring cookies as an offering to the Giant....He's a really great guy, but we don't want him running out of cookies, if you catch my drift.
    Chocolate Chip are a favorite, but I think he likes them all.

    How's that, Scott?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Cambridge, Ohio
    Posts
    17,667

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sundrop View Post
    Forgive me, O' Giant One......

    Ceefor......here's the scoop. Ya hafta bring cookies as an offering to the Giant....He's a really great guy, but we don't want him running out of cookies, if you catch my drift.
    Chocolate Chip are a favorite, but I think he likes them all.

    How's that, Scott?
    ...you left out "Wildly Handsome & Even Tempered".....that'll cost ya one choco chip AND an M&M cookie...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    4,030

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Quote Originally Posted by GNTLGNT View Post
    ...you left out "Wildly Handsome & Even Tempered".....that'll cost ya one choco chip AND an M&M cookie...
    Well, I kinda hated to start lying to a newbie right off the bat!
    Yeah, I know......that's gonna cost me, too.....




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    3,901

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Psssst Ceefor--have you seen Little Shop of Horrors?
    Well it's a little bit like that... don't feed the Giant!

    P.S: Welcome....
    Last edited by FlakeNoir; May 21st, 2013 at 07:44 AM. Reason: punctuation
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Just north of Duma Key
    Posts
    11,220

    Default Re: Another Newbie!

    Welcome to the SKMB playground. Pleased to meet you!!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •