This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Insomnia...11/22/63 connections *spoilers*

Default Insomnia...11/22/63 connections *spoilers*

I read somewhere that Ralph Roberts was mentioned in 11/22/63,but I can't find it.I have only looked in the Derry section though to be honest

If anyone has seen this please let me know where.It would be very much appreciated

The only connections I could find were that when Ralph and Lois save Patrick Danville (amongst others) from the burning building.Patrick says to his mum "Look Mama!"..."Angels".And when Jake phones Harry's sister back in the present after his botched attempt at saving them all,she says "Harry said it was his good angel"

Also,most of the times when Ralph,Lois,Clothos or Lachesis use the portosan portal there always a wino about (Yellow Card Man?)

If anyone knows of any other connections between these two books I'd be very interested to hear them

Default Re: Insomnia...11/22/63 connections *spoilers*

...I remember grinning over it old buddy...but cannot for the life of me remember where...half-heimers strikes again...

Don't know any connections between them two books but noticed Mike Hanlon is mentioned from IT.

There's lots of IT references,I'll start another thread for Insomnia/ IT connections just in case anyone hasn't read all three books

There is a It connection, I know of. 11/22/63 does mention Ritchie, Bevvie and Ben from It

Burbank,CA (but I wish I lived in Maine! Or Mid-World.)

I don't know where Ralph was mentioned..... so here's another strange picture I made!
    Attachment 16526

I just finished Insomnia yesterday, & even though I noticed quite a few IT references (Mike Hanlon, & the Derry civic centre being designed by Ben Hanscombe, amongst others) but I didn't recall Ralph Roberts being mentioned in 11/22/63...I will have to go back & have a look through it. I must admit, when I started reading Insomnia, I thought the name was familiar, but then I recalled another book that I have read (not one by Stephen King, however) which also featured a character called Ralph Roberts. I really enjoyed this book, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Box Office Poison View Post
    I just finished Insomnia yesterday, & even though I noticed quite a few IT references (Mike Hanlon, & the Derry civic centre being designed by Ben Hanscombe, amongst others) but I didn't recall Ralph Roberts being mentioned in 11/22/63...I will have to go back & have a look through it. I must admit, when I started reading Insomnia, I thought the name was familiar, but then I recalled another book that I have read (not one by Stephen King, however) which also featured a character called Ralph Roberts. I really enjoyed this book, by the way!
    I don't remember Ralph being mentioned in 11/22/63 either.
    (I'm sure I do suffer from Memory-Like-A-Goldfish syndrome though, so probably not a surprise if I've missed it.)
    ~ There'll be Chocolate, if God wills it. ~

I seem to recall that Ralph makes an appearance in Bag of Bones. But that is from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I seem to recall that Ralph makes an appearance in Bag of Bones. But that is from memory.
    He did.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast