Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Defining the Term Satan

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Defining the Term Satan

Default Defining the Term Satan

wikipedia.org definition of Essay: "In (western) countries like the United States, essays have become a major part of a formal education in the form of free response questions. Secondary students in these countries are taught structured essay formats to improve their writing skills, and essays are often used by universities in these countries in selecting applicants. In both secondary and tertiary education, essays are used to judge the mastery and comprehension of material. Students are asked to explain, comment on, or assess a topic of study in the form of an essay."
    ...but not based on opinion rather based on fact(s)!

While researching modern day satan worship for an essay series I am writing I have truly reaffirmed what I knew all along, that is that evil and being evil literally means also being cowardly and very stupid. So much so that I had to stream my essay with some humor because of so many blunders of evil to laugh at. Some essay excerpts to explain my point...

How is the Omen (definition of an omen: a sign from nature foretelling the future and indicating change) going to wreck havoc on Earth, and us, when the Omen is mixing it up with an omen and the apparent ten different nicknamess and fifteen other knacknames the evil one goes by, with no name. People won't know who to be scared of or bow down to with no name. Who is this of many names with no name? How can I get scared? Also, how can Satan have a son named Damien spelled wrong and no sign of a mother except the skeleton of a jackal wishing she could have made it to being The Beast. In addition, another punishment point for satan needing no evidence with the public admittance of guilt.

"No man and no woman shall have sexual relations with animals."

Bible, Gospel of Leviticus 18.23

Seems straightforward and easy to understand, such a law or ruling guideline. Maybe satan is just not the reading type. Can't call it a Commandment though because it is not in the top ten.
    "Let he who is wise understand the number of the beast and recognize that it is a human number. It's number is 666". note: 616 is the number in the original Hebrew version and for obvious reasons translated into a new number for the rest of the languages. The Beast must be a woman or child that cannot make up their mind on a name.

quote taken from the Bible, Gospel of Revelations 13.18

There is no mention of Satan having a son anywhere in the Bible, and how could there be when Satan is a descriptive term meaning one being or a group of beings turning against, and attempting war against, Mother Nature, Father Fate, and the rest of Family God, while forgetting Earth is surrounded by a universe of nature and beyond. How can you win a war against Nature when you are surrounded by Nature with nowhere to go and no escape from Nature. Even if somebody could destroy Nature, you will have then also destroyed yourselves. Being evil just does not pay these days...not anymore anyways.

Satan is not a name. It is the english translation of the Hebrew term for enemy of nature or enemy of the gods. The term Satan has nothing to do with any one being burning or freezing in Hell which, by the way, is solitary confinement prison of mind, body, and soul! Anybody could potentially be (a) satan if he or she or they fit the description. According to the Book of Revelations, the leader evil one or satan leader is the second Beast.

"The second beast did fantastic magic tricks like causing fire in the sky to fall to Earth. (translating author Ayko notes: R.I.P. ínnocent victims of 9/11.) The second beast followed all instructions received from the first beast who, in that way, could fool people on Earth..."

Bible Gospel of Revelations 13.13

In other words, the evil one satan leader is this second beast hiding behind the first beast which means that the leader of satan is a coward and a liar along with it's followers. Who else hides while claiming to be all powerful while claiming the cover beast is the all powerful one while hiding trapped somewhere.

Diablo is the spanish name for the Devil which we already know has no real meaning. Satanás is the spanish word for Satan.

A devil
    is a spiritual soldier of Heaven, like an angel but, in the dark or undercover with the elite. The Devil is as meaningless as saying The Angel because there is no "The One" in a family, only in a tyranny.

Lucifer is the Hebrew term for shining dawn or shining one refering to a top elite soldier of Heaven who went undercover among the Legion and spread out his force among all of the universe and Heaven to protect nature and life from all directions, perspectives, and dimensions. Lucifer (and get no funny ideas about calling him Lucy for short!) did not challenge Family God he is part of because challenging yourself is no fun and he did not fall away from Heaven. Who could survive such a long fall? He came out of "angel retirement" to help. Devil prophet and Heavenly elite soldier is the better way to describe the dark forces of good leader, Lucifer, the shining one with the shining dawn. That is the correct english translation from Isaiah 14:12–17. In addition, Lucifer is thankful for the unexpected extra power and strength from the evil enemy during satan worshiping focusing all their energies and powers to Lucifer. Guess evil forgot about all those "mistakes" of the Bible translations. Sh*t happens when you translate Hebrew Scripture into Greek first before translating into other languages. Leaves the door wide open for fighting fire with fire. Evil is losing big and has lost big but, evil could not have lost so bad without that extra help from evil themselves. note: if you are evil stay out of the medicine and especially the alcohol cabinets..and D.A.R.E. to say no to drugs, or at least know your limits god dammit.

Legion is the network or number of members under evil influence. However, since evil keeps no statistics and thrives in confusion, lies, and manipulation of facts, evil has no clue of what that number could be today, yesterday, or tomorrow. That means there is no real Legion when taking a scientific perspective. In other words, "To be or not to be.." you spell it out....(spell pun intended)

Beelzebub is probably the cutest name yet..or Zebuby for short....

More scientific terms to describe Satan were coined in the 1991 Untitled Black Cover "Dont Tread On Me" Album from Metallica. For example the songs, The God That Failed and The Unforgiven.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9nj0uHnoT4

Moral and Lesson learned: having an undercover identity with no name is hazardous to your health and well being. If you missed it in the Bible you should have got it with William Shakespeare.."To be or not to be...."

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

Default Re: Defining the Term Satan

The often touted, much required but not so much required of, adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    The often touted, much required but not so much required of, adversary.
    You call that touting and spying? So obvious to recognize? What good is that when they forgot certain things or satellites that slow and accelerate filming while keeping the clocks relative to what we want the touting wannabes to think is happening or not happening.

"...much required but not so much required of..."? Out of curiosity, how would you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Ayko View Post
    You call that touting and spying? So obvious to recognize? What good is that when they forgot certain things or satellites that slow and accelerate filming while keeping the clocks relative to what we want the touting wannabes to think is happening or not happening.

"...much required but not so much required of..."? Out of curiosity, how would you know?
    '
    It appears that, once again, you are taking things in a way that was not intended by the poster and are putting words in that were not there. Nowhere in his post did PatInTheHat say anything about spying. It was with some reservations that this thread was posted at all and if it is going to become yet another one that devolves into contentious remarks then it will not only be closed, it will be deleted.

Out of curiosity, why do you ask, but to answer, 'cause I just happen to live on this planet, and shazam, Sgt. Carter, I been awake the whole daggum time, sooprise sooprise, huh?

Can't have good without bad, like ya can't dig up if there ain't a down, appreciate a left without a right, understand hot without the cold, so, it/he/she/whatever you like (Goatboy the Pimp bein' my own perennial favorite), is required, at least it is for those requiring that type of good & evil personified by invisible cognizant thinking beings narrative for their personal belief system, whatever that might be, with a strong emphasis on the good and bad in and of us all, to properly implement the punishment/reward incentives within that system.
    And that's all there is to understand, for all intents and purposes, nothing else much required, not really.
    Okay, and so now in a complete & total lack of curiosity, butt I feel now I'm required to ask, why do you think you know?..oh that's right, I'm so sorry, butt of course, you don't really know nothin' neither.

Quote Originally Posted by PatInTheHat View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do you ask, but to answer, 'cause I just happen to live on this planet, and shazam, Sgt. Carter, I been awake the whole daggum time, sooprise sooprise, huh?

Can't have good without bad, like ya can't dig up if there ain't a down, appreciate a left without a right, understand hot without the cold, so, it/he/she/whatever you like (Goatboy the Pimp bein' my own perennial favorite), is required, at least it is for those requiring that type of good & evil personified by invisible cognizant thinking beings narrative for their personal belief system, whatever that might be, with a strong emphasis on the good and bad in and of us all, to properly implement the punishment/reward incentives within that system.
    And that's all there is to understand, for all intents and purposes, nothing else much required, not really.
    Okay, and so now in a complete & total lack of curiosity, butt I feel now I'm required to ask, why do you think you know?..oh that's right, I'm so sorry, butt of course, you don't really know nothin' neither.
    And you spend a lot of your time following someone you claim "don't really know nothin' neither" but thats just you.

If you are trying to give me the ying yang concept lecture then learn that bad and not evil is a part of the good like making a bad mistake and learning from the experience. Evil, on the other hand, is like an aggressive disease attempting to invade, overrun and annihalate the good which includes the bad like a 24 hour day includes the night as part of that one day. There is no advantage to having evil as there is with having bad.

The original post was too long and rambling to keep my attention......so I skipped it.

The ignore button is great, but you still get to see the quoted replys.

I don't know why some people take such pleasure to try to start trouble.

Err, Everyone have a great day!

How bout that Stephen King? Ever heard of him? I hear he is pretty good.

And you spend a lot of your time following someone you claim "don't really know nothin' neither" but thats just you.
    Yeah that's me, and that's exactly what I do, follow you, can't get enough of ya, I'm smitten with ya you hunk o' hunk o' burnin' love you, why you put the pizzle in my skizzle, you my main Skeezicks, your the reason for the season, the jelly on my biscuits, the butter on me breads, my lovely crispy chicken what fingers needs a good Kentucky Fried lickin', would you marry me?
    I will tell you this, pal, the depth of your really knowin' of nothin', simply astounding in it's breadth, but your vocabulary, combined with your particular flavor of mania, it ain't bad, no not at all.
    Now, until someone with a much higher pay grade than I'll ever have pronounces you the original true "God", or even just one of those kewl minor ones, you KNOW exactly, squat, zip, zero, nada, nothin'.
    And as for the rest, stop askin' opinionated questions if you don't want any kind of a genuine opinionated answer, you asked a opinionated question, I gave you an honest legitimate opinionated answer, you obviously didn't like it, too damn bad for you and your opinion, but then you ain't Perry Mason, so at least your client ain't gonna be doin' life in the electric chair because you didn't get the answer you wanted (hmm, or did you?)...that one go over your head?..eh, probably, never mind then.
    Now, med 'em if ya got 'em, and after while you can think up some other argument/confrontation you think you want to have, need to have...hmm, have to have?..yeah, you have to doncha, it's inside ya like that, ain't it?

Oh my yes, you & me, long walks on the beach, the stars shinin' down upon us, warm sands between our tootsies, our fingers...................................

i love you, PITH.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast