Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
How many have made plans to attend

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many have made plans to attend

Default How many have made plans to attend

I can't wait to see Ghost Brothers of Darkland County. Couldn"t attend the king Con so husband surprised me with these tickets for mothers day. Hope that alot of us can attend .I will be going Oct.16 ,when will you be attending?

Default Re: How many have made plans to attend

...good for you!...sounds like a great time in the making...

That sound like a really special treat. Not attending but will be listening to the CD.

Bought two tickets for Grand Rapids! Very excited!

Falmouth of the Mighty BlueGrass State and Commonwealth of Kentucky

My wife was going to get tickets but since money has been tight of late, I told her to use it on the kids somehow. Should of kept my mouth shut.... Have a great time, I'm sure it will be very memorable.

I highly recommend that anyone who can attend this do so. It is amazing and the music and sets and acting -- just one big bundle of creative yumminess.
    "You've been here before, but things are about to change. I know it. I feel it. There's a storm on the way." -- Stephen King

I can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by king family fan View Post
    I can't wait to see Ghost Brothers of Darkland County. Couldn"t attend the king Con so husband surprised me with these tickets for mothers day. Hope that alot of us can attend .I will be going Oct.16 ,when will you be attending?
    Nashville! I could have gone to this if I had paid attention to the date - sadly I made a STUPID commitment I can't get out of for that night. Let us know how it is - I'm sure it'll be awesome. You'll be having way more fun than me at my STUPID event.

We went to the show in Knoxville, TN on the 12th, it was great, everyone did a fantastic job, music was outstanding. I noticed there is some music in it that was not on the CD, wish we could could those songs too, and the story has changed slightly from when we watch it in Atlanta, but still fantastic. I loved that most of the cast was original from the show in Atlanta, glad to get to see them again.

I bought a poster, I noticed there is an error on it just like there was an error on the locations when they were first published, its Knoxville, TN not Knoxville, KY, but doesn't really matter, I guess usually if your collecting something errors may make it work more

We stayed at the Marriott that was right next to the civic center, and I saw a classic corvette convertible from Maine parked in the garage, wonder if that was one of the cast's.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast