This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: What was the name of the Eric Clapton book Stephen recently read that he mentioned...

Default What was the name of the Eric Clapton book Stephen recently read that he mentioned...

I was at the King event in Hartford the other night. When asked what recent books he had read that he liked, King mentioned that he enjoyed a book about Eric Clapton. I didn't catch the title of this book, and I'd like to read it. Does anyone have any ideas?

Default Re: What was the name of the Eric Clapton book Stephen recently read that he mentione

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupnow666 View Post
    I was at the King event in Hartford the other night. When asked what recent books he had read that he liked, King mentioned that he enjoyed a book about Eric Clapton. I didn't catch the title of this book, and I'd like to read it. Does anyone have any ideas?
    It's called "Clapton: the autobiography". Thank you Google search. I may read this one myself.

Default Re: What was the name of the Eric Clapton book Stephen recently read that he mentione

I read it and have it for sale if anyone's interested! I just lost my job so.... need to make some money somehow... definitely have a lot of books. PM me if interested.

I'm sorry to hear about you losing your job CJ... that sucketh...