Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Really looking forward to Dr. Sleep - wonder if they'll make it into a movie...

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Really looking forward to Dr. Sleep - wonder if they'll make it into a movie...

Default Really looking forward to Dr. Sleep - wonder if they'll make it into a movie...

Default Re: Really looking forward to Dr. Sleep - wonder if they'll make it into a movie...

...with you as the femme fatale ma'am???...

Default Re: Really looking forward to Dr. Sleep - wonder if they'll make it into a movie...

I have no doubt Doctor Sleep will eventually be made into a movie, I just wonder how they will do it, as a sequel to Kubrik's movie or a tv mini-series sequel to tv version of The Shining?

I want to have time to enjoy the book before they rush off to make it a movie ♥

Same here Sundrop. I'd like to see it made, but not right away

I wouldn't bet on it being made into a movie. King seems awfully protective of The Shining, so there's no guarantee he'll sell the rights.

So am I right in thinking that Doctor Sleep is the sequel to The Shining? That it centers on Danny as an adult? Does Wendy still feature? Has the book come out yet?

Oo! I'm excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Ceefor View Post
    So am I right in thinking that Doctor Sleep is the sequel to The Shining? That it centers on Danny as an adult? Does Wendy still feature? Has the book come out yet?

Oo! I'm excited!

Yes.
    Yes.
    Not telling.
    Pub date is September 24th.

I have a feeling this will be made into a stand alone movie, and if it is not a B movie, and has a well known director and cast, they will want to remake the Shining as a prequel, and have that as an 'inbetween' of the film and the series.

And it weon't be for years yet, how long have we been waiting for 11/22/63?

I'm good either way. All I know for sure is...(clears throat)...I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THIS BOOK!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast