Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Dreamcatcher skullcap

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Thread: Dreamcatcher skullcap

Default Dreamcatcher skullcap

Was looking in a drawer for something and came across a black knitted skullcap with the word Dreamcatcher embroidered in purple on it. I got this when I worked for Simon & Schuster back when the book was first published. I tried searching online to see if there are others out there, but came up withing nothing. Just wondering how rare (or not) this may be. If anyone has one or has seen one around, would love to know. Thanks!

Default Re: Dreamcatcher skullcap

...it may be rare, but it definitely sounds cool...promotional items are by their nature, limited and I'm sure collectible...I've gotten quite a few in my years of broadcasting...

It's funny - I have yet to see this movie but I did like the book a lot.
    I would hang on to it if I were you. I tried to find more on it but all that came up of significance was a local Aboriginal shop that is called Dreamcatcher Productions here in Winnipeg. We have a large urban Aboriginal population up here.
    He looks pretty young here so I guess it was the 90s when it came out? (the movie that is...)

Quote Originally Posted by carrie's younger brother View Post
    Was looking in a drawer for something and came across a black knitted skullcap with the word Dreamcatcher embroidered in purple on it. I got this when I worked for Simon & Schuster back when the book was first published. I tried searching online to see if there are others out there, but came up withing nothing. Just wondering how rare (or not) this may be. If anyone has one or has seen one around, would love to know. Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure I've got one around somewhere, too. They were, as Scott surmised, promotional items. What they've got going for Doctor Sleep are sleep masks. Working from home today or I'd post a pic of one.

Ms Mod forgot the zippy!

Doctor Sleep promo item on ebay already.....why do people want to sell such neat keepsakes?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item3cd25441a9

Quote Originally Posted by Spideyman View Post
    Doctor Sleep promo item on ebay already.....why do people want to sell such neat keepsakes?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/STEPHEN-KING...item3cd25441a9
    IMO it's all about the money. They got it free and could just as easily have given it to someone else who would have appreciated it.

Quote Originally Posted by Moderator View Post
    IMO it's all about the money. They got it free and could just as easily have given it to someone else who would have appreciated it.
    Sad but true

...here's some other promo goodies I found neat...

Last edited by GNTLGNT; August 13th, 2013 at 07:19 AM.