Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
The Return of the Green Goblin

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Return of the Green Goblin

Default The Return of the Green Goblin

So the Green Goblin head from Maximum Overdrive has been sitting in this guy's backyard for the last two decades, and now he's restored it to it's original malevolent condition. He used to own a video store where he had it on display.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stor...ular-prop.html

Default Re: The Return of the Green Goblin

I saw the link to this on Lilja's Library. Pretty fascinating article, eh? I'm glad that it has been returned to its former glory and is making the rounds of sci-fi conventions, etc. It really is an icon thing, soon as you see it you know what it's from.

...and dude's from Ohio...nice to see a Buckeye turnin' a cool buck...

Those Ohio folks are always dealing in big displays and such....remember Big Butter Jesus? I think the Buckeyes mostly referred to it as Touchdown Jesus.

Hello everyone. My name is Tim Shockey and I am the owner of the Green Goblin head. Thanks for all your great posts about us. We finished restoration March 16, 2013 and have been going to cons everywhere. I spent many a long lonely night in the garage restoring this. There were many nights I just wanted to call it quits. When I started restoring the head it was for my personal collection. I had no idea that these cons existed till about halfway thru the project. That's when I decided I was going to do this to share with fans everywhere! My first con was HorrorHound in Cincinnati, Ohio and when the first fan walk up with a smile from ear to ear I knew every minute I put into this project was worth it!!!
    I have done several events since then and have several more to go this year. We are already booking 2014 and so far have a show in Canada and Florida booked. When we were at HorrorHound we did a photo op with the Green Goblin head and the original Christine movie car! Was an epic event to say the least!!! We hope that everyone will contact horror and comic cons near them and request they invite us to their next show. We are willing to travel anywhere. Our next con is in 2 weeks at ScareFest 6 in Lexington, KY. Hope to see you there!
    If you like you can follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/GreenGoblinHead

Collector takes Stephen King movie's goblin on ‘tour’

Plus this guy is a member of the SKMB! Cool, eh?

Help - one of the Moderators? Are you guys there? I made a 'duplicate' post - duh - It is just not my day today! Can you please delete one of them? Thanks!

a haunted,drafty balcony overseeing my kingdom...waiting for my King...

what's his username here?

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Queen View Post
    what's his username here?
    It's propmaster aka Timothy (something or other). His real name is in the link above, I think...
    http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-...ng-horror-film
    Last edited by Neesy; August 31st, 2013 at 02:03 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast