Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
Lilja & Lou Podcasts

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lilja & Lou Podcasts

Default Lilja & Lou Podcasts

Hey everyone!

As a King fan chances are you may have stumbled across Lilja's Library in your internet searches for information about Mr. King. Hans has been running the site and posting King related news since 1996. It is a great online resource for King fans.

About a year or so ago, I approached Hans with the idea of doing a King related podcast and we have been putting them out on a fairly regular basis.

You can find all the podcasts archived at - Lilja & Lou's Podcast. In our most recent one we reviewed the movie - The Mangler in Episode 17: Lilja, Lou Try To Untangle Themselves From The Mangler

In our next one, due to come on Monday, June 3rd we will be doing a King Calendar for 2013 listing all the major King events coming in the second half of this year. All well there will one of two interviews with a name familiar to many here - writer and King Expert - Bev Vincent for his book - 21st Century King. In the following podcast Bev will be back to talk about his book - The Dark Tower Companion.

Check out our podcast and let us know what you think. Either here or over at Lilja's site.

Cheers!

Lou

Default Re: Lilja & Lou Podcasts

Would appreciate it if you would please check with me before posting the calendar so I can verify that the information you're posting is accurate.

...Momma has spoken...

Will do.

podcast Episode 18 - Lilja & Lou Go On A Double Date With Stephen King & Bev Vincent

In this we:
    1) Offer up our 2103 King Calendar
    2) Interview Bev about his book - 21st Century King

Enjoy!

Episode 19 - Lilja & Lou Buddy Up With Bev Vincent & His Dark Tower Companion - of the Lilja & Lou Podcast is now out.

This one features an in depth interview with writer Bev Vincent and his recent King book - The Dark Tower Companion. Be sure to check it out as there are lots of NEW Dark Tower goodies you are probably not aware of. Bev discovered these goodies during interviews with Ron Howard, Akiva Goldman, & Stephen King.

Episode 20 - Charles Ardai Takes Charge

In this one you will find:

1) Charles Ardai of Hard Case Crime books interview about working with Stephen King and publishing his latest book Joyland
    2) Reviews of Joyland & Under The Dome TV pilot

Enjoy!

Hans and I have renamed the podcast to The Stephen King podcast.

Stephen King podcast Ep 21 - Ghost Brothers Trapped Under The Dome http://tinyurl.com/lv9f2vb - has been released.

Hans and I review The Ghost Brothers of Darkland County and the first ten episodes of Under The Dome.

Podcast 22 will be a 'The Shining' special in preparation for the release of Doctor Sleep.

Stephen King podcast Ep 22 - Doctor Sleep Prescribes The Shining - http://tinyurl.com/kf3qyda - has been released.

Guests Bev Vincent and Karen Lindsay join Hans & I as we set things up for Doctor Sleep by revisiting The Shining.
    It covers the book, the movie, and the TV miniseries.

Enjoy!

The Stephen King Podcast #23 - is out - There's No Dome Like Haven - Hans & I like one show much more - but which one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast