Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(561) : eval()'d code on line 1
whats the latest movie you have watched? - Page 101

This message board is only an archive. Click here to go to the current message board.

Page 101 of 287 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2863

Thread: whats the latest movie you have watched?

Default Re: whats the latest movie you have watched?

IPMAN was a really goo doc./film!!!

We watched

The sorcerers apprentice....very good

Alice in wonderland....very entertaining

Eclipse....hideous, no story line and too much face sucking! The worst of the three so far.

We watched The Road the other night. Very sad, very disturbing. I don't think I could read the book, if the movie made me feel that bad.

Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows. It's good as all HP movies, I liked it. I liked even that this movie is more dark and even scary...though, it's a pity it's not a nice fairy tale for children anymore.

Mirrors 2. It's one more movie on my list of bad films. It's just awful, excuse me for being sincere here...But it is so. I loved the first movie, it's one of my favorite horrors, in fact. And I expected the second one to be just like that, and sure I didn't expect it could turn to be so bad. Okay, watching it once was alright, but no way I ever watch it again!

I finally watched Shawshank Redemption in its entirety for the first time. I've seen it many times, but I always seem to miss out on the very beginning. I read it for the first time a couple months ago. I don't think I could ever get sick of the story, it is excellent.

I also re-watched The Shining (Kubrick's version). I remember being disappointed with it the first time I saw it, but the second time around I didn't mind it as much. Although I think the TV version is a much better portrayal of the story.

Made in Dagenham .... it was on the plane on the way home yesterday and I thought it was fantastic.

It is the story of a group of women machinists at the Ford Factory in Dagenham who were reclassified as unskilled workers so their pay could be cut.
    They were the first women to strike ever in the UK .... Brilliant movie and showed just how tough it was for women in the sixties....

Thoroughly recommend it !!!!

Just finished re~watching "The Crucible"--Daniel Day Lewis and Winona Ryder--about the Salem Witch Trials.
    Such a sad movie/story, made all the worse by it's "real" origins...made me cry.

I saw Flightplan with Jodie Foster, a awesome movie.

Watched the first half of "It" last night. Going to watch second half today. I have the movie on VHS. I don't really care that the quality of the movie isn't as good as blue-ray or even simply DVD. I just enjoy watching movies.

I watched Iron Man for the first time the other night. I thought it was alright. I'm going to watch Stand By Me in a few days hopefully after I finish reading the Body.